JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Hi all I have been reading this post and I want to say that I have found JOINTED RAIL to be very good at what they do
I also want to THANK KEVIN for all of the help he has given me when ever I had trouble with a download from JR
he has been able to fix it each time.
So a HUGE THANK YOU to all of the JR team

I happen to think that JOINTED RAIL are the best at what they do

Thank you
Chris Sullivan
NEW ZEALAND

I never said Kevin was bad at what he does. Jointed Rail is one of the best places to get high quality trainz content, once again, never said their quality was bad.
Well what you said was we think we are better than everyone else, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Well, sometimes u do

Do some of you have trouble understanding English? Please look it up if you don't understand the phrase "hold yourself to a high standard"...

...and also the one about this being a screenshot thread and not one for other distractions.

Do some of you have trouble understanding English? Please look it up if you don't understand the phrase "hold yourself to a high standard"...
There's a difference between holding a high standard and putting off others because they can't do what you do or they don't understand how something works. I mean look under your name is says money-grubber that tells me all you want to do is sell items and make money and you don't care besides that. That's not a good marketing strategy for your business. Luckily people like Mike and Kevin are there to form good relations with people and help when they can.

There's a difference between holding a high standard and putting off others because they can't do what you do or they don't understand how something works.

Yes, you are correct. There is certainly a difference.

I mean look under your name is says money-grubber that tells me all you want to do is sell items and make money and you don't care besides that.

It does say that under my name. I was referenced by this in a post somewhere at some point. If it makes you feel any better I can change it to something obvious. How does "bacon lover" sound to you?

If all I care about is selling items and making money it wouldn't make much sense to hold myself to a higher standard or not put out mediocre content every week would it?

Luckily people like Mike and Kevin are there to form good relations with people and help when they can.

This is also true, however if you check some of my posts, you will find I also 'help when I can'.

Edit: I want to address you on this, just so you can be sure that I am not ignoring you since we have obviously pointed out who you meant in the first place.

Most content creators will help when people ask questions about their content. But by JRs always being so busy they can't always and that frustrates people

Most of the time I do help when someone asks about my content. I can't always drop everything and help, but I can give answers - but you may not always like the answers.

Plus the community is large and JRs is small compared to it, and everyone wants them to make the content because of its quality. But its a two edged sword, by having such high quality it slows production way down, so having restless people is to be expected...

Precisely. It takes a lot of effort to maintain the expected level of quality that applies to both our payware and freeware, plus a dash more so we can exceed that expectation.

...that's why I suggested recruiting new members.

There is a lot of talent nearby on the forums and elsewhere, but getting a new member or two does not automatically increase production or cause new releases every week, especially if we are talking about maintaining that quality level. Those people that we do have on board, and those who will be in the future, are "hand picked" and each serve the team to meet the goal of quality and service that our customers enjoy every day.

Last edited:
Hi all, sorry to bother you guys, just wanted to say that container chassis looks awesome, hope it will be release, great work everybody, :wave:

I have to agree with conrail there. One of the coolest things I've seen in trainz in a while!

Oh and guys, we should all appreciate what JR does for the WHOLE community. Just stop and think for thirty seconds, where would this game be without Jointed Rail? No

Mojave, no amazing locomotives, no great scenery, frankly without them, this community wouldn't be this awesome! So c'mon lets all be friends here, respect each other and

encourage each other's abilties. And if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!

Plus, if it wasn't for JR, how would we get this...
f258b1441aa25c8a04b99e635a1d0edd.jpg
548388fb26513fcc6f4d23bfd312b1b6.jpg

This community would be a lot different without JR. Thanks to all of you there! :wave:

yes, eventually it will pick up anything, the case now is having somewhere to put what it picks up. that means, chassis models capable of holding the 53' and 20' containers, and some idea i have not come up with yet to transfer the trailers to.

Hi all I think I need to clear something up OK I only singled out Kevin because he helped me out
A few times when I had trouble with a bit of paywhere That had some missing bit in but it Turned
out It was me not downloading all of the content again THANK YOU KEVIN
and Kevin works for/with JOINTED RAIL.

To me JR are the best at what they do and lets face it if it wasen't for them we would not have these cool toys to play with
it seems to me that if you are not happy with what they do then don't buy off them...Go somewhere else
Because there are people like me that are beginning to get a tad fed up with all of this Bitching about JR
So in short "GO AWAY IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY"

Now to you all at JOINTED RAIL Thank you Thank you Thank you for ALL of your work that you do
and If I could get rid of all of the loco's and rolling stock this is Not Jointed Rail I would and then I would just run all of your stuff
Because I believe in it and it runs well and it also looks BLOODY GOOD
THANL YOU
Chris Sullivan
NEW ZEALAND

Those SP's Look very nice and I do belieave I do not have those ones I have the others but not them so where on jointed rail do I find them
chris Sullivan
NEW ZEALAND

Back