The greatest additions/revamped workings/changes to Trainz in the last few years

I have version 122418 Trainz 2022PE. Is this still the latest version of 2022PE, or is there an update? I can't change my update stream to Trainz 2022PE... (I'm not sure if there is an update stream for the PE version).

Cheers, Mac...

I have version 122418 Trainz 2022PE. Is this still the latest version of 2022PE, or is there an update? I can't change my update stream to Trainz 2022PE... (I'm not sure if there is an update stream for the PE version).
122418 is the latest retail release for TRS22 SP2/TRS22 PE (Windows). There are some higher version numbers but they are for the Mac and Steam releases.

Good thread Dave. I've been feeling like a grumpy old man on these forums of late (due to the issues with DLC) but this doesn't detract from the fact that the game has come on in leaps and bounds over the last decade. TS12 was great (one of my favourite versions) but the additional functionality listed here and the potential of S2.0 has taken the game to a whole new dimension. (In fact a lot of my concerns about the DLC relate to the fact that much of the older content no longer meets the standards of the new game environment leaving us with a dearth of models to run.)

Paul

Back