GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

new-vr-steamer-20.jpg

A little more progress on my tank loco :) Mapping was a bit of a nightmare on this one!!

Regards
Zec
Simply AMAZING!

Chad,

It's actually based off of a HO Scale model kit bash. So I am kinda kit bashing it some more and adding other buildings and so forth to fit what I am wanting to do. So its kind of a mixture of ho scale model/made up. I will start working on some other buildings that are real and located in my area later down the road till I get this kit built.

That's awsome, can't wait, just wounding if you are going to make the dock lights, and will they flash green or red, sorry, can't wait for it either way, nice work, :wave:

Just wondering, how is the effect of the model appearing as if on a mirror done? Is that a separate rendering program or a function in on of the 3D designers?

That's awsome, can't wait, just wounding if you are going to make the dock lights, and will they flash green or red, sorry, can't wait for it either way, nice work, :wave:
There will not be any animated lights or anything like that on these buildings. Just standard buildings.

Before
warehouse_notex_render800x450.jpg

After
bws_render1_800x450.jpg

Wayne, do you Blender? Im interested in trying to lear how to model simple buildings and track equipment for a route I wish to work on.

Wayne, do you Blender? Im interested in trying to lear how to model simple buildings and track equipment for a route I wish to work on.
Ben, I'm using 3DS Max for my buildings, not using blender. Even though with watching some tutorials on youtube and doing some reading you should be able to do the same in Blender. Just work hard and don't give up on it.

Liking the progress on the buildings.
Thank you Chad!!

No problem 2wayne, love it either way, :D
Sounds good! :)

Back