GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

You would be correct on both of those! :) Its going to be part of a big factory! :)
Sweet! Do I get a cookie! LoL Jk that is really great to hear though. It looks like that building will have a place to park rail cars inside? That's something I have been wishing for for a long time. Thanks for all your hard work Wayne!

Sweet! Do I get a cookie! LoL Jk that is really great to hear though. It looks like that building will have a place to park rail cars inside? That's something I have been wishing for for a long time. Thanks for all your hard work Wayne!

Indeed it should have a spot for boxcars/hi-boxcars to go inside, as well as a area inside for people to model if they so wish to!

Indeed it should have a spot for boxcars/hi-boxcars to go inside, as well as a area inside for people to model if they so wish to!
Freaking awesome! Trainz needs more stuff like that! I can't wait for that to come to life!!

Well, during my time away from these forums, I learned quite a few new tricks to Blender. Here's a preview of my latest engine that I learned some of the new tricks while making:
henrypreview4_zps2fdbb3a3.png

Let the church say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

This will be a new set that I'm working on. This is the Brewery Warehouse, loading/offloading from only boxcars.

brewery_warehouse1_800x450.jpg

brewery_warehouse2_800x450.jpg

Back