Missing Dependencies on Mid Grain

krazytaco183

Mac Route Builder
So im missing a bunch of ground textures on the route and i was wondering where to get them. An example are the ballast by the tracks, I already looked at the DLS ones and i couldn't find it. Any help?

Kuid #'s would be great here. Really dont know what your missing until you tell us.

As ive said in the other thread, make sure youve grabbed the tree pack and the dependency pack from the website under Routes, and Midwest Grain. Those are necessities.....the balance should be DLS content unless otherwise noted.

I'm missing the ballast textures that is supposed to be near the tracks. I would get the kuid # but it is impossible in the mac version since it only shows those installed or on the DLS

I have got the dep. pack and the trees I'm missing all the Kuid:9999s, 197s, 453s, 1987s. Those are the main ones, if you need more let me know.

I am missing all tree dep. Also pro the prog trees They are for sp3 but i dont know why they dont show up on Dls.Any way i can find them On dls or any website that has these?

I am missing all tree dep. Also pro the prog trees They are for sp3 but i dont know why they dont show up on Dls.Any way i can find them On dls or any website that has these?
I've heard them say the trees don't work in 2009, only 2010 and newer. ;)

Back