TS12 File Errors

Kris94

Banned
I keep getting notices about my setup bin files being corrupt while setting my game on my new laptop. Only thing is, when I put the setup bin files on the laptop, they seemed to run fine. The only thing I did was move them from the location they were downloaded to, on the desktop. Maybe that had something to do with it? Or is it just not reading it. I'll get back to you once I open the game and start playing it. If it gives me trouble, then I'll come back and tell you the issues and go from there. If not, then even better.

#Not related to JR
#forum search
#manual
#installation instructions
#n00bness
#save to program files not desktop
#kthxbai

If your talking about a digital download of the game. Per instructions you need to download it into a folder that has all the parts together. If its corrupted you must of not used any download helper with it.

I've read all of that and I don't see how it's not since I got TS12 from JR. In my TRS2012 manual it doesn't have any instructions.

so you go to walmart when a Samsung product isn't working, because you bought it from walmart?

Jamie :eek:

Yes in certain situations but I got mines from Best Buy so I would take in their and geek squad would look it up. But if I hadn't gotten it from Jointed Rail, then I wouldn't have posted here in the first place.

Make sure the files are put all together like someone said above. That is definitely necessary.

In addition to this, the files should be downloaded using Google Chrome or Firefox, as these are more reliable when downloading files than IE.

Do not use a download manager as this will eat into your attempts quite a lot.

Shane

Well JR suggested that I use a download manager due to the fact they're large files. Right now I'm getting applied to the desktop. If the download manager screws up again, then I'll just use the regular way. Also I don't have google chrome on my PC.

That's interesting to know. It looks like JR's advice directly contradicts N3V's advice, so I'm guessing that JR do not place a limit on how many times it can be downloaded.

Shane

So Hert you're saying if I don't use the same program to download it'll have issues. That's what happened the first time. I used IE then the free download manager.

Last edited:
Okay guys I've got it figured out. Problem solved. The game has been successfully installed. Mods please close and delete thread due to the fact it is no longer needed. Thank you. Have a wonderful, cheerful and happy holiday season folks. I have my sisters wedding to go to.

Back