Trainz DLC Addons Installation

This is probably a stupid and newbie question (As I am new to TS12), But.. How exactly do I install the DLC Addons that I have purchased (PRR T1, Blue Comet, Aerotrain)? I have so far the T1 Installer downloaded, but it only comes up as a "File". And I have tried putting the serial number in the options of TS12 (Probably not the best place to put it :eek:). I would be so happy if someone was to help me.

Try re-downloading and naming the file T1installationblahblahblah.exe and then when it'd done hit that, and that's when the serial number is required

Jamie

Okay, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, But I have all 3 installed... But the Blue Comet is not showing up for somereason, I have tried installing it 4 times and I'm able to register the Serial Number, But it does not show up in my Railyard. My Build is 49922 on a Windows 7. If someone was to please help me again with this problem I would be so happy, Thank you.

I had that sort of issue with the Duchess download a while ago in TS2010, a "Quick Database Repair" fixed it. Worth giving a QDR a go anyway.

Probably no one is going to reply to this, but I am trying to download the Blue Comet for 2010. One of the pictures looks like a separate case to a disc or something for the DLC. Does the DLC download or install from the disc or a link or something? Thx

In order to download or install, you need to have a registered version of Trainz. If you have already registered under a previous username contact the helpdesk to have your accounts merged.

Regarding the content, this may only be DLC now and no longer available on DVD. I do know for TS12 this is no longer a disk install, and the previous disk version no longer works, it is installed automatically from the server.

John

Back