You Are What You Write

I think sarcasm may have been used there Ray, as the Roman's gave much, much more than just language

Jamie

This all boils down to the law of nature.
Order in the home is order on earth.
Accountability and discipline equals order - 80% of earths problems solved if we apply this.
Spelling and grammar is low on the list, at the top of the list is murder, corruption , greed.
We don't learn do we ? ears are coupled to butts .

Well in America, education and reputation is a list art. There's more sexual harrasment, bullying incidents that lead to fights, suicides, and shootings than people who actually speak proper English, let alone a GED or High School Diploma. The schools font really care about anything these days but themselves and people only care about making money and doing what they want and trying to get power and everyone else is considered "weak" and has to put up with it.

Well in America, education and reputation is a list art. There's more sexual harrasment, bullying incidents that lead to fights, suicides, and shootings than people who actually speak proper English, let alone a GED or High School Diploma. The schools font really care about anything these days but themselves and people only care about making money and doing what they want and trying to get power and everyone else is considered "weak" and has to put up with it.

I'll Let you in on something I work for the school bord and it's ture even in canada the school bord here is a joke I lost count on the number of times I hard this in the schools I have worked at sad its getting worse. Unfornthey I'm one of thows who had to suffer thow it but I never goy anything I know now form school I got it form hard work out side of school I was put in thow IPP programs talk about failer I can tell you guys stroys. On a good note I'm trying to improve even thow I got nothing out of school I had to fight to get this far.

The schools font really care about anything these days but themselves and people only care about making money and doing what they want and trying to get power and everyone else is considered "weak" and has to put up with it.

Don't governments lose money from education?

So, if they wanted to just make money, they'd scrap all education and you'd have to go to some $10K+ Private school. But if they did that, they'd lose votes I guess

Jamie

The U.S. public school systems care more about hurting a kid's feel bads than actually teaching them. They play down to the lowest common denominator and everyone's a winner. Even if you can barely read and write.*

Its not in Just The US its every were I have talken to a munber of ppl would wide and thay all say the same thing.

Stop F***ing Inoreing me I'm just as smart as the rest of you in orther ways !
There are times I walk to work and i'm so anoyed with how ppl treat other I think about how much thay need a good kick in the head but these day if you even spake of something that makes scents you get looked at as if you hand too heads ohh no don't do what makes scents. I have found that ppi are just too lazy to care thats why spelling as gone down the toilet in schools.

Last edited:
Its not in Just The US its every were I have talken to a munber of ppl would wide and thay all say the same thing.

Stop F***ing Inoreing me I'm just as smart as the rest of you in orther ways !

First anger only compounds the problem. It will only make things worse. Second, a spellchecker pass should give hints and allow fixing a few errors. It is also a learning tool. Eventually the repeated corrections of a commonly used word get stuck in the brain. I can spell ok but I can't type well. So the checker at least protects readers from my typing. It may take a few added minutes but the checker is your friend and teacher.

Its not in Just The US its every were I have talked to a number of ppl would wide and they all say the same thing.

Stop F***ing Ignoring me I'm just as smart as the rest of you in other ways !

I used the spell checker in Firefox and it cleaned up most errors. Use that diligently and you will have a smoother ride.

First anger only compounds the problem. It will only make things worse. Second, a spellchecker pass should give hints and allow fixing a few errors. It is also a learning tool. Eventually the repeated corrections of a commonly used word get stuck in the brain. I can spell ok but I can't type well. So the checker at least protects readers from my typing. It may take a few added minutes but the checker is your friend and teacher.

I used the spell checker in Firefox and it cleaned up most errors. Use that diligently and you will have a smoother ride.

My prolbem with spell checker I just don't know how to spell the word in the frist plase I don't know if it is right becuse I also have a reading prolbem wich makes it very fursting. for me to use I its hard to find a word I'm wond becuse I can't read it to begine with how do I know its right. I have got into reading and thats not helpping. there are some days I wont to chock someone. I hate firefox its just don't work for me.

My prolbem with spell checker I just don't know how to spell the word in the frist plase I don't know if it is right becuse I also have a reading prolbem wich makes it very fursting.
I understand what you're saying. When I were a lad, the only spell checker was a dictionary. I too thought it wasn't much use being told to use a dictionary to check your spelling if you didn't know the first letter of the word.Nowadays, I have a very nice lady in the office called Alex who I ask and she helps.

Back