Jointed Rail - New Website and SALE!

Could be something outside of the server, but between the server and client. I got instant page loads at first, and then it just stopped. My browser shows "waiting for jointedrail.com" at the bottom and the page never loads....

I am downloading a boxcar from the freeware, maybe the server doesn't want more then 1 connection from any given client?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I just bought me a club car membership but I'm thoroughly and utterly confused on how it works. :confused: I remember back on the old site after you bought your membership you would e-mail jointedrail with the password you wanted to use to login to the club car site and you were set. Does it still work like that?

Sorta.... LOL We're streamlining the process for CC members. Just shoot us an email and we will activate you in the new store. Club Car will be built into the new site, still have some bugs to work out so hang in there!

Thanks!

Mike

I can't download and navigate around the site at the same time at all. It is fast except when downloading, then the download speed is excellent but I can't go anywhere without the page freezing up on me.

Sorry, guys.. I mistakenly miss spelled my email address while making my new JR account, hence i haven't received my activation email due to an incorrect email address.. What should i do? ** sorry about this :eek:

Daniel

I can't download and navigate around the site at the same time at all. It is fast except when downloading, then the download speed is excellent but I can't go anywhere without the page freezing up on me.

See my post, one connection at a time only. Your download counts as 1, you trying to surf the site counts as another 1 and therefore is blocked.

I can see why they'd limit connections, otherwise people would make connections and try to download all that sweet free content at once BUT, 2 would be nice so you can browse the site for other things WHILE downloading...

My $0.02

Sorry, guys.. I mistakenly miss spelled my email address while making my new JR account, hence i haven't received my activation email due to an incorrect email address.. What should i do? ** sorry about this :eek:

Daniel

Just send us an email to support with what it should be and we can fix it and confirm it manually.

See my post, one connection at a time only. Your download counts as 1, you trying to surf the site counts as another 1 and therefore is blocked.

I can see why they'd limit connections, otherwise people would make connections and try to download all that sweet free content at once BUT, 2 would be nice so you can browse the site for other things WHILE downloading...

My $0.02

It's something were aware of and looking at. Were not sure at this point whether its a software limitation or something else but its on our " list"

Daniel
Just sent Mike a note Daniel as we have to look after the fellow Aussie's here at JR..LOL.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

The connection issue is on our end. It's being looked at right now, most likely tomorrow at some point it will be fixed.

Thanks.

Mike

Back