Railroad drawings/paintings

This is one of my original drawings that I did with MS Paint. Each part was drawn separately then pasted together to make the completed drawing of this locomotive, that is on display in Wenatchee WA. I took 57 reference photos of this locomotive to get the details right. This is 6 weeks of
"Mouse Art" One of these days I'll color it. -:wave:
whitcomb85tondieselleft.gif
[/URL][/IMG]Robert-

I'm back with some edits to some horn info pages. They're yours if you want to use them with your drawings

Last edited:
Think these will fit here. This was a gift to our daughters year 4 teacher. He found out I was a Driver and expressed an interest, as his nephew also drove trains in South Aust. We shared quite a few conversations, with him asking many questions of what I did and facts about rollingstock etc. This seemed fitting as an end of year gift after our conversations and his care for our daughter over the school year. This is a craft called pyrography (wood burning) and is my other hobby.

Picture231.jpg

Picture229.jpg

That 4-8-0 looks awesome!

I paint these drawings in good old MS paint.

I agree it'd be cool to have those 70s in Trainz, but I don't really know what to do them on. If PSDs aren't provided for something, I generally won't skin it, because I know personally when I don't provide them it's usually because I don't intend it to be skinned.

Back