K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Gentlemen , the great work from Bendorsey for showcasing Steves work is now well know . But in my humble opinion I was just taking inventory :hehe: With all of K&L steam in the roundhouse , what a waist to have all that iron sitting idle .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

And one of a K4 on her home rails

now isn't that better to see :hehe:

Again Thanks K&L

Matt

Holy cow dude. It looks like you have almost everything from K&L. I dont have the NH 2-8-0. Also Steve, I tried to download the NH 2-8-0 (The version that is not compatible with T:ANE), but yet it still said I have to input a credit card for it. Is there anyway to put the Non-Compatible T:ANE version in the freeware section? I'm just wondering.

You spotted that too, huh? I tried that out myself just for the heck of it, but couldn't get any further than the shopping cart because PayPal requires an amount larger than $0.00 to carry through with a transaction. (No crap, right? :hehe:) The thing is is that the "NOT Compatible with T:ANE" version isn't actually a version; the "TS2009, TS2010, TS2012 & TS MAC" version is the actual non-T:ANE compatible version. The "NOT Compatible with T:ANE" option is there to tell you that the model isn't compatible with T:ANE, which is why it's listed for "free". (If you haven't noticed already, the listings on all the old models, except the NH 2-8-0, have been updated to say that they're compatible with T:ANE, even though the models themselves haven't been updated, with the exception of the PRR J1.)

So, to summarize, if you want the NH 2-8-0 for the time being, just about the only way you're going to get it is by shoveling out $5.00 for it and running it in Trainz 12 or earlier. (That may sound like nuts, but you ain't seen nuts until you've browsed through Paulz Trainz.)

"NOT Compatible with T:ANE" version isn't actually a version; the "TS2009, TS2010, TS2012 & TS MAC" version is the actual non-T:ANE compatible version. The "NOT Compatible with T:ANE" option is there to tell you that the model isn't compatible with T:ANE, which is why it's listed for "free". (If you haven't noticed already, the listings on all the old models, except the NH 2-8-0, have been updated to say that they're compatible with T:ANE)

Correct!

8d1513da134ef8ac80ebde9722e6cdf2.jpg

Paypal doesn't let you put a line in the drop tab without a price. So it's $0.00 which won't allow you to get it.

Last edited:

You can thank me for the roundhouse in the center. I downloaded the roundhouse in the bottom left corner, only to find that the area around the turntable pit is square, which means if you rotate it at any angle other than 90 degrees, you'll get a hole in the ground. I sent ben an E-Mail and asked if he could make a variation of the roundhouse with the area around the pit round instead of square, and he whipped up the one in the center and is now available on the DLS.

The NH 2-8-0 has a major mesh problem in tane and i talked to Mr. Klene about it however its actual mesh was lost so it can't be corrected without making a new model.

Here is my newest video with the ramble Reading T-1 in a doubleheader run. Thank you again Steve and Bill for creating these incredible steam locomotives for Trainz and congrats on your 5th year anniversary of K&L Trainz.

Ramble Reading T-1 Doubleheader : https://youtu.be/BRy2v632vI0

Umm, he modified the NKP Berk to have the Niagara smoke deflectors and taught me how to do it. It is really simple but if you a hardcore NKP fan (aka the guy above) then you might be very triggered (again, the guy above). I'm pretty sure Steve will make a NKP Hudson in the future but I'm just guessing.

Well, Steve does waht he wants to, which is a good thing. People have been wanting him to do an fef for awhile. Has he done one? no!

He does what he wants, and makes the engines that interest him, Which I think is great!

Well, Steve does waht he wants to, which is a good thing. People have been wanting him to do an fef for awhile. Has he done one? no!

He does what he wants, and makes the engines that interest him, Which I think is great!
Some people in the community do not know that USSc 1798 is making the whole entire FEF series. But I took a guess that one of the new Streamlined engines he is gonna do is the N&W K2a Class Streamlined Mountain types. I have the ones from Steammachine and they look awesome, also...

It looks like the 819's consist will be finished soon since the Engine & tender are already done. Very impressive Steve. Also, I have one question: Why reuse the sound from the N&W J class? I am wondering because you reuse most of your sounds but I understand that they take time to make. Excellent job so far tho.

normhart,

Where get your screen roundhouse download??

NKP

As ktain.ny said it is on the DLS sort of. It is just a blank board with assets by bendorsey search for "engine complex" or search for "complete circle"

But all this talk of roundhouses reminds me of

The CPR and CN roundhouses at Toronto. I haven't bought any K&L CN stuff... yet! :wave:

Last edited:
re post #967 Trainz_12_fan_100

The NKP coaches you require are available on the DLS by jacksonbarno.
NKP Pullman Baggage Car <kuid:376853:100930> plus others by the same author.

You might like also Undecorated Pullman car by dustinjraiken <kuid:749841:100257>

plus other items by the same person on the DLS

evilcrow

The NKP coaches you require are available on the DLS by jacksonbarno.
NKP Pullman Baggage Car <kuid:376853:100930> plus others by the same author.

I checked in DLS none lists of NKP Baggage and Coach. Confused!:confused:

NKP

Going to clear up a couple things:

1. Ktain: As of now, I don't make what I want....I make what I am commissioned to make. The last thing I made that I personally wanted to make was the PRR G5 and that was 2 years ago. Other than being booked up for a year or more in advanced, there's been very few commissions i've turned down. Only reasons being that i'd never be able to gather enough information to make it accurately, OR it was something I am not experienced in making.

2. Nickelplateroad: It takes more than: "MAKE THIS" or "I WANT THIS" to get to me to spend hundreds of dollars on reference material and spend over a month making it. I run a business, and it didn't grow to what it is by listening to childish demands like that. Learn to talk like an adult and you'd probably see results. You want it made? Commission it like everyone else.

3. Trainz12Fan100: I used the J sounds because its a comparable size engine to the J. I wish I had access to record complete audio sets for every engine I make, but unfortunately I don't at this point. I've been lucky to be able to muster up 5 complete sets. You're more than free to swap them out with the sounds that come with the game if you want some more variety. But I just don't have access to make complete sets very often.

4. And Nickelplateroad...again: I've gotten 7 emails about you asking for someone else's reskins available somewhere else. This thread is for K&L model screenshots, not requests for other peoples reskins. If you want to know what it is or where it is, send them a private message. Thats what its there for!

Moving on!

The 819 is almost done. Still needs auto running numbers, connections to the tender, and a few flip normals need to be fixed before I can call it complete.

e280bf37c6d99d9197f034e2ae87a529.jpg

Last edited:
Back