trainz error found t2009

rrbobby

I found if a train command 'drive to track mark' the route is set to that track mark. after that command is complete the switches are returned to
there original direction even under some of the cars. when the train proceedes the cars over the returned switches will derail. My guese is that
the program only test the engines location relative to the returned direction. If i set the switches for the rought befor hand the switch remain as I
set them for the rought and no derail occures. any input welcome. Bob Graves aka rrbobby.

It keeps coming back over and over.. Years ago I complained, and later some others have noted the same. Still no solution. Why are the points changing after a train passes over them? If the cars have boggies, they may derail. I say may, because some of them do not! You can turn a derailing coach in surveyor and it may not derail. On two axle wagons this effect may not happen. Also it does not matter if you set the point's radius of action to almost 0, or the default 20 mts. The matter has been discussed in the forums and brought to helpdesk several times. Looks like we have to live with this, not only in 04, 09, 10 but also on TS12

Back