Thread: What are some good commuter railways I can download with train?

Default What are some good commuter railways I can download with train?

any passenger trains with good routes?

Why do you need a train on the route? Why can't you download the route and put the train on it?

Im bored of trainz and I just wanna play with a route that has a good foreign commuter train on it

bump......

try some of the german routes the rubbish on the download station at this time is not worth switching on the computer for if we dont start geting some british or europen routes soon will not renew my first class ticket

Blog Entries

Remember the rubbish on the DownLoad station was created by fellow customers in their free time.. So what you're saying is their stuff is rubbish. Polite

Jamie

United States of America, Georgia, Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by alantaylor61 View Post
    try some of the german routes the rubbish on the download station at this time is not worth switching on the computer for if we dont start geting some british or europen routes soon will not renew my first class ticket
    I've downloaded alot of the "rubbish" and to me what I downloaded is quite good. Maybe you just don't know how to select stuff properly...
    Bob

TS12 in the Trash Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by alantaylor61 View Post
    Excuse me? I don't see any content created by your username, alantaylor61... Instead of complaining about other people's hard work, why not try creating something yourself?

United States of America, Arkansas, Jonesboro

Try my "Miyabi Route" on the DLS. 100 miles of oceanside rails with plenty of stations.

United States of America, Floatin' Along the Delaware River
    Blog Entries

You might like Ohmtalbahn. It's on the DLS.
    Eat More Popsicles.

Quote Originally Posted by davesnow View Post
    Try my "Miyabi Route" on the DLS. 100 miles of oceanside rails with plenty of stations.

Downloaded it this afternoon and ran about 15 miles of it already. Awesome!!!!!!!!
    Bob

TS12 in the Trash Bin.

United States of America, Connecticut, Storrs

Is there a base session for this route, or is it not necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by RRSignal View Post
    You might like Ohmtalbahn. It's on the DLS.
    There is one asset that needs its textures stripped and the env_glass.texture created. At least, that's how it is in TS12. There's also a car in the sessions that needs their bogeys backdated, as these tricky fellas are nowhere to be seen.
    System Model: HP Pavilion dm4t-2100
    TS12SP1HF4, build 61388 (clean & dirty)

I ran his route again today and it is Fantastic, and I can see it is going to be one of my favorites. The scenery, the track layout,, everything is first class. When the Coastal Power Station popped into view, I couldn't believe it. And the waterfall before Airi Bay is the best I have seen. You are a true artist. Next project for me will be to put some AI on the route.

I ran into one small problem near the end of the route, about 3 miles before the Kikara Airport. There is a long tunnel and while in the tunnel, the grade increases to almost 7.5% near the end of the tunnel. I had one pretty good Amtrak F40 PH Loco and 4 Amtrak Horizon passenger coaches, and it was not enough to make that grade. I added another F 40 PH loco in the session, so now I have 2 of them pulling the passenger train ,and made it up the grade no problem. The view is spectacular once you get to the top.
    Last edited by Robert2d6; September 11th, 2012 at 04:23 PM.
    Bob

TS12 in the Trash Bin.