Is this possible - tunnel junctions?

SHOPlanB

I had an idea and when I tried to do it with the built in tunnels and some I downloaded, I was unable to do it, so it lead me to ask here. Basically I'd like to make a Y junction in a mountain without having to have to make 3 tunnels and a "clearing" to lay single track to make the junctions. If this is possible, could you be so kind as to point me to a tutorial?

Thanks!

I'm fairly certain that the creators of the London underground stuff made tunnels with junctions, plus I'm sure it was on the dls where I saw them, not sure if they are 'fixed' to 2010/12 though.

Well, after using "London", "underground" and "subway" as search terms on DLS, I didn't find anything close to what I was looking for. Ah well, guess it wasn't meant to be. But thanks for the help Blackwatch! =)

Hi

andi06 has made a tunnel kit which will allow you to do what you want and it is on the DLS. This is a link to his website which has a tutorial for the tunnels.

http://www.ajsmith.x10.mx/trs/tunnel02.shtml

He has lots of useful content including rolling stock and fixed trackwork. The only thing is that I don't know if everything works in TS2010 and 12. Hope this is helpful.

Regards

Brian

Back