VMDs GP60Ms GP60Bs

dash013

Just Poor In Kodachromes
:sleep: Now VMD Does Not Have Anymore The GP60Ms And GP60Bs Where I Am Going To Find It Now I Love Them But I cant Find Them Because I Cant Make Reskins Of Clokedghost275 GP60M And When I Do Thay Turn Out Stupid Compared To NS37s Ones Can Any One Send Me The Downloads Of All Of The BNSF GP60M & GP60Bs Since There Not Payware Anymore Anyone Ho Will I Will Do It I Will Send Any Of You My Email So You Can Send Me The BNSF GP60M GP60Bs Thank You

Guess I will enjoy these until the remake::D

c43daef4149dd9daa3df43a0642131bc.jpg

hert

Hi,
:sleep: Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa
May I ask you a simply yet really helpful favor?
Please o please start using the right capitalisation and add punctuation to your writing. Your posts are a hell to read for me, and I am pretty sure others are experiencing the same problem. Might be that I am not a native English speaker, might be that I am officially dyslectic, but whatever it is, I am sure it is a really simple thing for you to start writing the way they told you in school.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Hi,May I ask you a simply yet really helpful favor?
Please o please start using the right capitalisation and add punctuation to your writing. Your posts are a hell to read for me, and I am pretty sure others are experiencing the same problem. Might be that I am not a native English speaker, might be that I am officially dyslectic, but whatever it is, I am sure it is a really simple thing for you to start writing the way they told you in school.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Post Removed

Last edited:
Isn't it a bad thing to be distributing payware (even if they aren't offered any more)? 'Cause I'm pretty sure we have had issues with this before.
And, yes please use proper grammer rules.

Last edited:
Back