downloading

peyton1

hello i downloaded a new train pack that i paid for i did the dl on the website but my trains are not in the game can someone please me.also im looking for the unstoppable trains if anyone has them or knows where i can find them thanks

Did you download all the dependencies, including the FX Script library (even if you already had that installed, you need the latest one.) Look in CMP for CR sd80mac by norfolksouthern37. There shouldn't be a red exclamation next to anything.

The other thing to check is to make sure that the "Only show favorites" option for Surveyor isn't checked.

Forgive me if I'm covering things you already know, but I see you're fairly new to Trainz and wonder if we don't need to start at square one.

1. Find the file that you downloaded and look at the file extension. If it's .cdp go to step 2. If it's .win or .rar it's a compressed file and needs to be uncompressed with a utility like winzip. If you don't have the necessary software or are unsure about how to uncompress the file post the exact name of the file you downloaded (including the file extension) and I'm sure someone will provide a link to the necessary software and/or instructions for it's use.

2. Once you have a .cdp file, go into CM (Content Manager) and click on File to get the drop down menu. One of the options will be "import CDPs...". Click on that option and navigate to the folder containing the .cdp file. Click on the .cdp file and it will be loaded into Trainz. If (as RRSignal pointed out) there are no errors, no missing dependencies and the "Only show favorites" option isn't checked the locomotive should be available in Surveyor.

Last edited:
sd80mac pac

And don't be too concise! We need all the information we can get when trying to answer a question! "I downloaded the ______ from ______ and I was wearing a teal skirt at the time..." You know, give us all the information you think is relevant to your issue.;)

And don't be too concise! We need all the information we can get when trying to answer a question! "I downloaded the ______ from ______ and I was wearing a teal skirt at the time..." You know, give us all the information you think is relevant to your issue.;)
I always wear a pink tutu. I find that downloads go faster ( they can't stand pink) and the downloads always commit without error (they're intimidated by an 80 year old man in a tutu):wave:

Bob Weber

Back