Montana Rail Link 1.5 session details

For those that were playing the session tonight, I apologize for leaving as my internet connectivity in the game messed up somehow.

Last edited:
Its ok just wait for my video on it :p. that is if you can watch 1hour of trainz multiplayer:hehe:. Might take awhile to upload will post when done.

Last edited:
Buy

Yes and no. I have a version of it that I had started to work on in TRS10 and it kinda works in TRS10. But I never finished it as I moved on to TRS12. And the TRS10 version will never be released.

Ok what if I buy off you what you have aready done and finish the rest my self
chris sullivan

Ok what if I buy off you what you have aready done and finish the rest my self
chris sullivan

Uhm, that would be kinda very illegal. And don't you have TRS12?

Also, I dont overly know where that file is. TRS10 was on computer A, but then files got moved and some didn't to computer B.

?????????

Uhm, that would be kinda very illegal. And don't you have TRS12?

Also, I don't overly know where that file is. TRS10 was on computer A, but then files got moved and some didn't to computer B.

OK first of all if you have made a Montana route then you are the creator there for it is yours to sell Yes?

second yes I do have 2012 but it seems to have problems so I have unloaded it from my computer until auran fix's said problems

Third on the bottom of your page you have said
Shunting =UK
Switching = US
And I well let you have this one for free
Shunting = New Zealand (hehehehehe)

I have downloaded the rail plans for the montana because it has near Shunting yards so I well incorperate these plans and add a little New Zealand flavor to the route and post pics as I go

Chris Sullivan

OK first of all if you have made a Montana route then you are the creator there for it is yours to sell Yes?

Actually its not, I just took the old TRS06 version and after asking around a bit over at Trains Pro routes and redid the route. But if you want to build it your self Im not stopping you. I just see no reason to go in and work on it for a version of trains that I dont use any more. Yea I know people still play TRS10. But I just dont have the time to work on two versions of the route.

As for my sig, I got really tired of people, who live in the US, and are running on a US route, calling switching shunting. I dont mind calling it shunting, if I where playing on a UK route where its called shunting. And most railroads thought out the world share the same terminology as ether US or UK.

In other news....Beattie...my comp dun did died. And I fear I may have lost every thing, including my backups. I'm on y TS server computer right now. Im trying to fix my other computer, but form what I have gatherd, I might have to do a clean install of Win7. Still trying to recover what data I can, Ill keep you informed.

Well the good news is I have your whole montana 2.0 version on my computer. So if you lost it I can give it to you. yes keep my informed

alright i might be a little late joining the game tomorrow... i can try out my new mic. lol hope it works:)
I'm going to finish up building my new route USA v3.

Last edited:
I should be able to make it. Got TRS12 working on my old computer. But I dont think Ill have the TS server up and running. If you try to join it at all tomorrow and cat, the it is down. Beattie can tell you want that alternative server is. Im going to have a few tasks/jobs to be done. So if you join us, dont hop in any train until your given a job.

the other teamspeak server is 108.91.138.12 and the sever is called virtual trainz server something like that.

Hey, folks. I'm a newbie to Trainz and am running TS12, so I've not had a chance to try out the multiplayer mode. Is there a way I can observe the session and listen in without getting in everyone's way? Thanks!

Yea, just join the session and join our Team Speak server. Just once in, dont pick a driver. Once you think you know whats going on feel free to ask to drive. Right now we are still learning how to run and how to do what. Its a bit of learning and a bit of having fun. In the next version of MRL and the next route and session I might put out will have more operations.

As for the session tonight, I wont be hosting my TS server this session. Ill be playing though, but I wont be dispatching. After talking to my girl friend, she has asked to join. Now she doesn't have TRS, but she has TS and has my maps. Ill be helping her dispatch as she is learning. Im making my list of jobs that Ill be issuing.

If you join please note, RADIO DISCIPLINE. If your talking on TS, it better be to the dispatcher. If dispatch isn't talking to you, you ignore every thing dispatch says. This means if two trains are in town A and dispatch calls train 1 to tell him that there is a tornado about to hit the town. And that train 1 should get to cover. The driver in train 2 should just sit there and not say any thing. Ill be on the virtual trainz server a few hours before hand and Ill answer any questions there.

Back