mCGuirel

mtldrm38

hope i got that right
well sheeesh

some folks got a dream with a bit of talent here to greate lord knows
more than most can shake let alone the requests!
either way ya all have to relize when talent is shown its absorbed into the gotta have mode so with it the pressure and lost enjoyment?

Ya know what i still yet to figure out some stuff but i enjoy this to much and ya i got more time than most but its a positive goal to achive in ones time but to all that try i say thnx

hope i got that right
well sheeesh

some folks got a dream with a bit of talent here to greate lord knows
more than most can shake let alone the requests!
either way ya all have to relize when talent is shown its absorbed into the gotta have mode so with it the pressure and lost enjoyment?

Ya know what i still yet to figure out some stuff but i enjoy this to much and ya i got more time than most but its a positive goal to achive in ones time but to all that try i say thnx

What did he say.?.:confused:

Only making this comment because this post is directed to me.

While your english is lacking however can clearly see what you tried to express,
you are welcome and best wishes to you as well.

My content creation on the DLS has ended after many years.
The last of it came online early this morning.
Its been a great 10 years.
My Ohio Central - PRR Panhandle DEM Route Has Been Cancelled as well.

Farewell, my friends I RESPECT HERE, Farewell.
I will only be online to use this as a resource from here on out.
I believe strongly in Karma and believe that it will infact show its face to those who disrespected me the past few days and prior times before.

I leave you with four quotes by Eleanor Roosevelt,

" The actions of a few can spoil it for the masses. "
" If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault."
" I have never felt that anything really mattered but knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could."

And the best for last where I feel this forum pedulum has shifted more and more (referencing the third sentence and do not assume I am talking about you):

" Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. "

Last edited:
Farewell, my friends I RESPECT HERE, Farewell.
I will only be online to use this as a resource from here on out.
I believe strongly in Karma and believe that it will infact show its face to those who disrespected me the past few days and prior times before.

As an unbiased observer of the whole mess, let me add that karma would also bite those that falsely accuse others of stealing their work, and also accusing them of illegal acts without any evidence.

I've supported you before in similar spats where you promised to stop creating and take your toys home with you, but I'll be honest, you seem to be craving attention and drama.

That was a much quicker come-back than usual mcguirel – you must have beaten Frank Sinatra’s record by now!

The quote included in your last seems good advice, “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. "

The fact that your posts in this thread seem to be discussing people, rather sums things up doesn’t it?
:confused:

I'm sure the ill expressed, yet obviously heartfelt words of admiration are a great balm to the former vegetation creator. I find it fascinating to witness the juxtaposition of artist and business person especially here in the micro environment of these forums. When one has a passion for creating "art", (as they see it, and others may or may not) that emotional release often clashes with the business acumen required to actually sell the same and navigate through the detractors and competitors that inevitably rise up.

Certainly, this creator is not the only one through the years that has chosen to succumb to the derision of others, and the syndrome that causes this affects any age, sex, or level of competency. I wonder if they realize that for every one vocal detractor they likely have fifty supporters and several hundred that are ambivalent.

I believe in the "real" world artists generally hire a business manager when they feel they are ready to turn their art into a product, or at least, they soon wish they had.

Pity that this happens, but still predictable.

Mtldrm38,

My apology for the attraction and far left of center comments on your post.
Should I apologize for others actions, no but I am to you.

No, you are correct. I lived in Virginia for a few years and loved it there; one hour to the beaches and two to the mountains, a nice climate with all four seasons. Really a great place to live!

I always thought "VA" was "Virginia".

Which correct me if i am wrong, is not the "Deep South".

IKB.

Hi,

Having just returned from a two month tour of 'The States' I associated "ya all" as a southern drawl.

I apologise to Vaginians and "Deep Southerners" if I have created offense to either bodies, but it was said in jest.

I suppose I,d better apologise to Airtime for calling him a scouser.:)

From a proud Geordie,

Cheers, John

I apologise to Vaginians and "Deep Southerners" if I have created offense to either bodies, but it was said in jest.

Me thinks another set of quotation marks are in order there, lest you inadvertently offend yet another group...:hehe:

No, you are correct. I lived in Virginia for a few years and loved it there; one hour to the beaches and two to the mountains, a nice climate with all four seasons. Really a great place to live!

I have never been there Ed.

But have seen parts of it, in photo's and movies.

Looks like a lovely place to live.

cheers,
Mike.

Back