Trainz 2006 Error no map selected!!

alankoz

My son has the older 2006 version and we downloaded the turtle creek central from TPR. We intalled all the assets. When we go to surveyor or driver, we get error no map selected return to main menu and select another map. How or what can we do to get this route to appear. Thanks!!!

I had the same problem with 2 C&O routes that were modeled after Model Railroader track plans ... I think if the map is missing ... it is totally hopeless.

Look in the routes files, using the CMP-Edit In Explorer, to see if the mapfile is present. Perhaps the config file has errors ?

Last edited:
go into cmp and click run trainz it should then say commiting changes if that dosent work re-instal the route and to the same again

checked config for errors. Launched trainz through cmp, uninstalled route and reinstalled launching through cmp, no luck!! found another simple route on TPR, same problem. Is there a setting I have off? should I uninstall 2006 and try again?? Does my computer have a issue??

My son has the older 2006 version and we downloaded the turtle creek central from TPR. We intalled all the assets. When we go to surveyor or driver, we get error no map selected return to main menu and select another map. How or what can we do to get this route to appear. Thanks!!!

sounds like he needs the sp1 for 06

Back