2010 will not import

Relick

any of my 09 content.
I have tried several time to import content into 2010 EE and the process runs fine, but none of my content from trs09 is installed. Please help.

any of my 09 content.
I have tried several time to import content into 2010 EE and the process runs fine, but none of my content from trs09 is installed. Please help.

Check Content Manager. The items are most likely still open for edit. If they are, highlight them, and press Ctrl+M to commit them. The process can take some time, and I recommend selecting maybe 20 or 50 at a time.

John

thanks. But

Check Content Manager. The items are most likely still open for edit. If they are, highlight them, and press Ctrl+M to commit them. The process can take some time, and I recommend selecting maybe 20 or 50 at a time.

John

Thanks, I had checked that, but there were no open / uncommitted files.

I ahve been onto the help desk and have a suggestion from them to follow, but haven't followed it yet as I am currently applying patches 1, 2 and 3 to bring the prg upto date after re-installing 09 and importing all my content and a fresh install of 10.

Cheers.

I ahve been onto the help desk and have a suggestion from them to follow, but haven't followed it yet as I am currently applying patches 1, 2 and 3 to bring the prg upto date after re-installing 09 and importing all my content and a fresh install of 10.

Cheers.

What error are you getting? Is it the "Cannot commit (kuid) due to a file access error" or simliar message? The only way I was able to fix this (as I had a problem with importing and committing content due to this error.) is to uninstall and reinstall the program. You may also just go from 41615 to 43434 directly.

Last edited:
help desk

Cheers.

The help desk solved the problem

email was as follows:

Good Morning Relick
In TS2010 we have implemented a 'favorites' filter which is turned on by default. This was implemented so as to not overwhelm new users with the large amount of content included with TS2010. To show the non favorited content, you will need to turn off the 'favorite' setting. This is done by going into the options in-game (accessed via the 'main menu' drop down on the top toolbar), and going to the 'surveyor options' section. Now turn the option 'Only display favorite content:' off. If it is turned off, please turn it on, then save, then turn it back off. This will then display all of the content that is included with TS2010 (rather than just the new built-in content) and all 3rd party content that you may have installed

To show non favorited routes, please click on the gold 'star' icon at the top of the Routes menu.

Please let us know how you go.
Thank you for your patience.

Zec Murphy

Customer Support Rep
Auran Games

Back