guess the LOCO game...

I dare any dweeb to guess this one!:hehe:

archbald1402-01.jpg

Can anyone guess what this loco is?:wave:

2 things: 1 it s my turn. 2 NTSEFAN went out of turn, so any guesses by that loco DO NOT count. i will have one up soon.:D

here it is: (sorry i took so long)
locoguess1.jpg

good luck. (i got this out of a book of mine) hint:its by GE

B39-8. Not sure if one was made or not, just wild guess.
well that "...wild guess..." is right:hehe: please post a new loco in 2 days, thanks.

Sampug394 PLEASE stop going out of turn, you are the only one who dose that, please stop it.:eek:(don't kill me:eek::eek:)

Man, I haven't seen a B39-8 in a long time.

Wow, a B39-8. I haven't seen one in a long time. I think I saw one on Penn Central, but I can't recall because it's been so long.

no thats a GE B40-8, according to my book. not the one in the link the one in the post. EDIT: the loco in the guess is a early model of the GE B39-8. and yes the later model in the post is right.

Last edited:
no thats a GE B40-8, according to my book. not the one in the link the one in the post. EDIT: the loco in the guess is a early model of the GE B39-8. and yes the later model in the post is right.

The one in the picture is a B39-8. They used the same carbody. Look it up.

i did, it is all right. the GE B39-8 is the early one, the one that you are posting is the later one. please lets get off this disagreement.:) i dont want to start a fight, ill admit i was wrong.:eek: i can be sometimes.

Back