help bnsf50

Apologies, Mods...

o_rly_owl.jpg

What does he need help with?

I have downloaded your crossings and none of the cars will stop if the crossing gate is down I have tried all regions nothing changed.Is thare a way to fix this problom.
:'(

Last edited:
Are you talking about the NRC assets. They have to be used with the ATLS system. If your using his regular crossing check where your spline points if they are too close the cars wont stop.

hth,
hert:wave:

Some more information would help what exactly is happening? And what is the exact name of the asset your using? And also what version of trainz are you using?

And the Region shouldnt have anything to do with the crossings not working right.

hert:wave:

I'm using "Grade Xing US OH 4L 3T,<kuid2:39134:101098:1>" & "Grade Xing US 4L 1T 315R W Ped Gate,<kuid2:39134:101274:1>", whats happening you ask well the train comes "gates go down" car comes and slows but when it gets to the crossing it just goes on (and goes throu the train):confused: I,m using trainz 2009, I digitl dloaded it (is there a diffrance if you buy it)

Last edited:
Sounds like you don't have the road hooked up right. Make sure the road is hooked up to the center splines as the outside splines are for car spawners so that there will be cars on the outside lanes, you don't have to use these. Also make sure there are no spline points on the road close to the crossing or the cars will not see the crossing.

Im using the center spline and your roads and the road splines are far away
from the crossing(s):(

Last edited:
When you're in surveyor, do the cars go all the way across the tracks or do they disappear before the get to the tracks? And what is the version mumber of your 09?

I should have said build #. If its not in the lower right hand corner of the launch screen then in content manager click on help and then about content manager to see the build #.
I have the boxed version and 12 or so beta versions and haven't seen this problem in any of them.

I have noticed in 2009 that a lot of crossings will not stop cars the first time they are activated but will from then on. Carl

I haven't noticed that problem Carl. I'm still wondering which build # you're all running. Another good reason for staying with 06.

Last edited:
I am using 2009, build 40040, on a laptop with XP. The crossing is "Grade Xing US OH 2L 1T" kuid2:39134:101059:4.

This has occurred for me in TS2010 with some of the built-in routes. I still have not figured it out.
Try building a very simple route; a single track, single road crossing (BNSF50 type with the road), and just run a single road spline away from the crossing in each direction.
Make sure that you have traffic turned on.

I have yet to start working with this. I will post something if I get to it before you figure it out.

FW

Back