Where's The Traffic?

<kuid:-1:78032> is the Default Region, which doesn't have any road traffic.

Peter
so do I delete that line.? as I have the line (category-region "AU") obviously they don't cancel each other out.?

Well deleting it did not work... just tried it.....

where do I find the KUID for all the regions.???

Last edited:
Um, don`t bother editing a route`s config.txt file. The information is all contained in the route`s other files, and the config.txt is regenerated from them on save. You have to change the region from inside surveyor, or the changes just get lost. You won`t need the kuid in the dialog you change this setting in; there is a list where you choose the region by name.

Um, don`t bother editing a route`s config.txt file. The information is all contained in the route`s other files, and the config.txt is regenerated from them on save. You have to change the region from inside surveyor, or the changes just get lost. You won`t need the kuid in the dialog you change this setting in; there is a list where you choose the region by name.
Thanks for the info. just found the tab to change the region.... Now have traffic.

seeing that i don't know how to add images to this forum...
you can see proof that i have traffic on my route... that is if you want too... heheeh
Just goto Trainz Portal Galley...

Back