help bnsf50

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :cool: :cool: :wave: :D the cars stoped at the crossing :D ,now the only problom now is its going to be a long time to get everything dloaded agin.

:eek: :hehe:

Last edited:
problom:( i tryed patching 40040 & it says "This version of Trainz requires the August 2009 release of DirectX9", i have DirectX11

problom:( i tryed patching 40040 & it says "This version of Trainz requires the August 2009 release of DirectX9", i have DirectX11

Hello again, see this thread concerning DX9:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?p=571871#post571871

By the way I have found, after extensive testing, the car's not stopping problem on some large routes. It doesn't seem to happen on the smaller routes. I have the Bakersfield to Tehachapi dem route and Clovis Sub West that this problem is occurring on. Anyway I've reported it to Auran on the Dev site so we'll see what they do about it. I've been testing all of the beta builds right along and have not seen this problem until now. I'm going to back up a few builds just to confirm.

Edit:
When you install Trainz it defaults to open gl so open the options on the startup page and check directx in the display tab. I found that does help some but is still not 100% only about 90%.

Last edited:
sorry but, i cant seem to get the sponers to go only one way for the 4l road or 6l. Can you please show step-by-step instructions

Last edited:
sorry but, i cant seem to get the sponers to go only one way for the 4l road or 6l. Can you please show step-by-step instructions

Did you look at the picture that I provided and did you see the short section of car spawner out at the end. Only put this on the end of the car spawner that you do not want cars to come from. That short section is what prevents the cars from coming from that direction on that carspawner. The theory being that cars will always turn left when they can. When the session first starts up some cars will be on the wrong side of the road but they will correct themselves after the first pass.

hello anyone home. its been 29 days.

Statements like this make people not want to help.

Lets go over the facts brought up in this thread

A) You spline points are too close to the track

B) You didnt setup correctly

C) ITS A KNOWN ISSUE AND IS OUT OF CONTROL FROM AN END USER FIX.

sorry to yell but bnsf50 has stated many times that its a bug.

All I can say is reread the posts in this thread.
hert:confused:

sorry but the cars stoping at the RR xing is ok all the cars stop now. what i was talking about was how to get all the cars in all the lanes.like in the outside lanes

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with other projects and haven't had time to make a video, which is much easier than trying to explain it with words. So watch this video and I don't think you'll have any problems. However if you have more questions just ask and I'll try to help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asbJiUW69Qg

BNSF50, I was just curious as to whether or not you saw the PM I sent a few days back, and what you thought about that. If no interest, no big deal. Thanks.

BNSF50, I was just curious as to whether or not you saw the PM I sent a few days back, and what you thought about that. If no interest, no big deal. Thanks.

I just read your PM and if I understand it correctly, I've already made what you're asking for. Check the Grade Xing Plates 39134:102055, 102060 & 102065 located in the Objects Items. These are placed on the track where the road cross's the track and simulates a road crossing. The textures can be changed on them to match the road as well with 29 different textures.

Last edited:
i did it but i can only see the cars in the outside lanes in the surveyor and not when im testing.

Did you add the car producing road to the car spawner like in the video. The reason being is the car spawners are invisible track which produce cars in surveyor but not in driver. They will only carry cars in driver thus the reason for connecting a car producing road to the car spawner on the end that you want cars to come from. And also sometimes a watched road will not produce cars, so you have to go away and come back to see the cars.

I just read your PM and if I understand it correctly, I've already made what you're asking for. Check the Grade Xing Plates 39134:102055, 102060 & 102065 located in the Track Side Items. These are placed on the track where the road cross's the track and simulates a road crossing. The textures can be changed on them to match the road as well with 29 different textures.
I have the crossing plates. What I was referring to was an invisible crossing that will stop traffic and could be hooked up to the ATLS system, but would still adapt any road connected to it. It wouldn't have any gates or signs. With this, all and any of your NRC components could be used and still stop traffic using the ATLS system. I guess a crossing with no gates or signs would pretty much serve the same purpose, but if it were invisible, even curved crossings, and crossings at ANY angle could be made since the main track would not be attached, only the invisible track on the crossing would be attached to the ATLS system and the road, thus stopping traffic.

Motorbreath

What your asking for is impossible in Trainz. If you're wanting the road crossing to take on the looks of the road that is attached to it. Only track used in a mocrossing has the capability of "use adjoining track type", not the road crossing portion.

Back