First class ticket problem

rallynige

I have just renewed my first class ticket and never had a problem before, but now im getting a message saying (pending permission update) and no ticket.
Please can anyone help thx

after activating your FCT you need to wait 24hrs for the servers to update your permissions.

peter

FCT Problem

I've been waiting for over 3 days for my FCT to be activated and I'm still waiting. I don't believe the 24Hr.thing. Bah Humbug. Sure would be nice if I could DL from the DLS.
:(

I've been waiting for over 3 days for my FCT to be activated and I'm still waiting. Sure would be nice if I could DL from the DLS.

You don't need an FCT to be able to use the DLS, I haven't had an FCT for some time now, but I've downloaded hundreds of items from the DLS without one.

I've been waiting for over 3 days for my FCT to be activated and I'm still waiting. I don't believe the 24Hr.thing. Bah Humbug. Sure would be nice if I could DL from the DLS.

Activation doesn't automaticly happen after purchase. To Activate you need to go to your Planet Auran Profile ("Profile" Link above) and activate it there (its under "Tickets")

peter

I did activate in profile/tickets. It still says permission pending. In fact when I try to DL from the DLS it keeps coming up unable to download,server appears to be busy,try back later which I have done different times day or night. On the DLS it say's my FCT is activated.

Last edited:
mmk. try re-entering your log in information in CMP. if that doesn't work. re-enter it here @ Planet Auran.

Beyond that I'd submit a ticket to the helpdesk; maybe someone there can push a button making it work.

peter

If anyone activates a first class ticket and have had the permisions updated and the first class ticket activated but still gets slow download speed clear all of the downloads and remove your username and password from the content manager settings and restart it, and then re-enter your username and password. They tell you this on their support page but I spent a day downloading at 5kbps untill I found it.

RudeFX

My first class ticket does not seem to work on TRS2009 but it works on TRS2006. can anyone tell me why this is? thx

My first class ticket does not seem to work on TRS2009 but it works on TRS2006. can anyone tell me why this is? thx

Have you tried this?

Clear any downloads,
Clear your login information, and close the program.
Reopen CMP,

Then restart CMP and reenter your login information again, save, exit and restart.

John

Back