Updated to TRS22 Platinum but CTD

Lewiscc65

I have updated my TRS22 to Platinum and now when I am running my session it cashes to the desktop. I have tried everything I know to fix it, but nothing seems to help. The update did not chance the build number, it is still 122418. This route did not crash before the update. Anyone out there having the same problem? I was going to submit a ticket, but it would not take it, LOL.

Is the Platinum new for you? I think you need to download a fresh install of PE from MyTrains. Or maybe you did that...???
And I think I recall seeing that running "prebuld" (TrainzUtil) helped someone when his kept crashing.

(and thanks for your Seaport Industrial route! I need to take a look at your Lewis-Logman Transport routes)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. When I downloaded the TRS22PE it just updated the TRS22 that I had installed. Maybe I should try a complete reinstall.

OK, after some long frustrating time I have found the problem. It seems that <kuid2:57145:81110:1> "Move To Train At Trackmark" is what is causing the CTD. I use this allot so I am not sure what to do. It was released in 2005 by marzipan. Does anyone know if they are still around? Maybe someone can take a look at this command and update it. Thanks to everyone who posted here.

OK, after some long frustrating time I have found the problem. It seems that <kuid2:57145:81110:1> "Move To Train At Trackmark" is what is causing the CTD. I use this allot so I am not sure what to do. It was released in 2005 by marzipan. Does anyone know if they are still around? Maybe someone can take a look at this command and update it. Thanks to everyone who posted here.
I haven't seen him around in ages, sadly. Unfortunately, it's one of those many useful rules that's being pushed aside by future "improvements". It would be nice if someone could come up with a modern replacement.

Thanks John. I did e-mail him and yes, he said he has been off Trainz for years. If someone could update this, I am sure he would give the OK.

Back