UMR 2009 Problem

treblesum81

Hi All,

I've been trying to flesh out the UMR 2009 Base Session some so I have some traffic while running it an I found an annoying little error in the session. The Barton Power Station coal train will not move to unload its coal. I think this has to do with the fact that the Barton power station is named as such, but the train wants to go to the "Barton Power Utility" to dump the coal. I've tried changing the drop off in the schedule, but it still won't go. This problem I think has to do with the fact that there are two power station entities, one which says coal drop off and another which says coal unloader superbasic. I think, after looking at the other power stations that the drop off needs to be the latter of the two, but I can't set it this way, as every time I select it, it defaults back to the other one and the train doesn't move. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? If so please let me know as I'm starting to get a little frustrated, especially since about a third of the industries on the map require that to be functional to keep producing for the rest of my session activities...

Thanks,
Greg

I have had many sessions with that route myself i found several broken segments on the rail lines and also
a few missing switch levers atpoints, also un managed junctions
remove any directional and priority markers until it becomes clear as to why you need them.
The AI Driver has little skill in thinking for himself in these situations

some brocken track is very hard to find you just have to move every point or drive till you crash
good luck

Back