GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

The bogey mesh is done.

65b15f25213f8dd134ff8a0d769cd85e.jpg

Hello from France,

@ Antonio (Kessen1) : I still have the original , with its mechanical movement, if you need some pictures of it.. Just a thing : there are no crossings rails but two circles independant (and of course two trains).

Cheers, Marc

Last edited:
Hello from France,

@ Antonio (Kessen1) : I still have the original , with its mechanical movement, if you need some pictures of it.. Just a thing : there are is no crossings rails but two circles independant (and of course two trains).

Cheers, Marc

Hi,

I'm sorry for my English, but I translate it with google: P
This is a 3d I did for fun, it's a game I had when I was a kid.

Thanks anyway for the information.

That is it, CN 7700 and 77 (it got renumbered) and I found out the class was a typo from the internet, should have been Q-21-a as you can see under the 7700. Now what is the other text under the 7700, the 36%. Note I do not know what the 36% is dose anyone know?

2nd Test run and everything's slowly looking better the model has has been fixed up abit, I had to fiddle with this 3 times now to get it this far along but the progress is not over yet
the switcher wont be skinned your looking at the final skin in the screen I don't have the skills for skinning models other then for modeling them.
6Y110SI.png

For thows who don't know whats the difference between a sw1200 & sw1200rs but i'm sure most do but just encase hears a pic.
CP_spotting_features.jpg

I need a coffee brick now.

Last edited:
Back