GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Something different:

f2d99ca80270aeebf9cbe8fa893bc7f4.png

Nice renders all.
I really like the phone booth there Conrail45!
Also whitepass, although I have absolutely no idea what that is, I really like it.

Union Pacific Challenger:
1c77b5d8cdb3fadba2280a630f148883.png

dedb609dd005ea210944df5e3de1a125.png

Model is more or less complete, just need to finish UV mapping it, Animations, and smoothing out the rounded edges on the pipes.

However, I am curious as to how I could possibly allow the forward drivers and pilot to articulate while still retaining ARN on the light and having the light corona and rotating coupler to articulate with it.
Any suggestions?

Cheerio,

However, I am curious as to how I could possibly allow the forward drivers and pilot to articulate while still retaining ARN on the light and having the light corona and rotating coupler to articulate with it.
Any suggestions?

Cheerio,

My first suggestion is to check how it was done by somebody that already made content that does this.

My first suggestion is to check how it was done by somebody that already made content that does this.

If your telling him to ask ANL, that might be a good idea. He never said he wouldn't give advice.

@USSc1798 That's a mighty fine lookin' challenger there. Eagerly awaiting that release!

Any suggestions?

Cheerio,
Austin, I do not know anyone who has managed to make ARN on the bogey work at all. The problem is essentially that Trainz handles the running numbers (or the way the actual planes work) and doesn't check in the bogies. The only person I know to have even attempted it is Ben Neal. ANL never did it - the only of his articulateds to use ARN is the big boy, which if you look closely does not have numbers on the front.
There is some way to make the lights work; it's been done by Ben Neal and N3V (with the Y6b from TS12). Either one of those should be decent enough references; the Y6b script may be encoded but the Alleghenies won't. You will be able to figure it out there.

Nice renders all.
I really like the phone booth there Conrail45!
Also whitepass, although I have absolutely no idea what that is, I really like it.

Union Pacific Challenger:
1c77b5d8cdb3fadba2280a630f148883.png

dedb609dd005ea210944df5e3de1a125.png

Model is more or less complete, just need to finish UV mapping it, Animations, and smoothing out the rounded edges on the pipes.

Any suggestions?

Cheerio,
Is this gonna be freeware? because Ive always wanted a late challenger to go along with my other UP locomotives

Back