GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

It's one of a few Lake Erie And Eastern (my fictional railroad) streamlined Hudsons, with that particular one being assigned to the Clipper.

I'm also working on a few other versions of that class, including an unstreamlined Hudson:

LEampE%20Hudson_zpsftqscxdd.png~original

That un streamlined engine looks nice too. My favourites were the streamlined Hudsons and the engine with the coffin feed water heater.

Saturnr

It's one of a few Lake Erie And Eastern (my fictional railroad) streamlined Hudsons, with that particular one being assigned to the Clipper.

I'm also working on a few other versions of that class, including an unstreamlined Hudson:
OMG that is so beautiful! Will it be freeware? Where are you going to realease it? (Not trying to gimme pig)

Trainboi1, that 4-6-0 is stunning. Amazing. It looks like something that belongs at the California State Railroad Museum! Superb. Keep up the good work.

ktain.ny you are getting close to the fine line, the engine isn't done yet, and the tender is a little ways off too, I do hope it will be released (freeware or payware) and I will buy.

Saturnr

GDennish,

I'm drooling.... Cannot wait to see the PB completed, wonderful to see someone getting it up to TANE standard. I live in Queensland and have several routes that will find it a good home! Cannot wait to show you some screenshots of the PB working as it did back in the day!

Mark

Trucks completed, interiors textured, and essentially finished. Only hangup is getting the aluminum shine without making the whole thing light up like a used nuclear fuel pool. Working in Blender for whoever knows how to set that right.

e4a1eefbca38dad73c79311bdb653f11.png

a7d17f1b3d638ca990113b44e5ccc873.png

vr-v-class-64.jpg

Finally got the texture mapping completed for the loco body, and can now start adding some proper colour! :)

Regards
Zec

Still doing old Danish railway paraphenalia. This is a station master's kiosk - sort of a command post, but without dispatching equipment - which allowed the station master and the crews of trains to confer over a cup of coffee without the passengers disturbing them. Typically it was equipped with a desk, a phone and a stove to keep the coffee hot.

12640289_1021440457898452_8395810460879603366_o.jpg

That would work well for US routes, particularly the steam era. I could imagine that being the main office for a 30's shortline.

Last edited:
Back