JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Speaking of custom cabs. You guys have a lot of empty Es44's....
By jove you're right! I suppose we'll have to postpone everything else we're working on, including the C40-8 interior, in order to churn out a cab for the GEvoSPAMs! That should only knock our schedule of releases back by about 4 months or so. Not that said schedule would be accurate anyways... :sleep:

We've got our schedules set up. Things are being built. People you can't expect everything at once.

I think I can speak for a majority of people you guys make what you want and us the loyal customers will buy! I may drop 10 for the new Iowa Gevos since no one has posted shots of them

Oh god, kid, cabs take months, and I can respect them, but I'm not very interested in them, most of my driving is done watching the loco,

BTW - Stealthstream, Taylor was asking for clarification, summer is about 8 months away in America

Jamie

I'm glad you did...

I wish I could predict the future accurately, but it's a little harder than one might expect. Also, cabs take a while to make, especially from scratch, and since we don't work on just one given thing constantly [in order to let John Q. Public get a chance at the B30's] it just takes longer.

:cool: The B30-7 release was instantly welcome to me.

Fortunately, I recently bought the RRMods Chessie GP15-T that includes a Chessie standard cab that will do whilst a better cab comes.

I'm barely ever in the cab so it don`t bother me. So take as long as you need to make them. The more ES44s the better we could use some CP and FXE ones next. I could careless about the cab. It will get done when it`s done way I look at it. There fantastic units on the outside and have proper sounds is what count`s and error free for most part. Keep right on doing a good job Justin and rest of you talented and great JR guys. :D

Speaking of custom cabs. You guys have a lot of empty Es44's....

The amount of craps that I was giving went down with every person of the community saying they really didn't care.

I swear, some of you kids should go join the Occupy Wall Street movement. Whining that you have nothing when you have something.

How about JR makes what they want and we just take it as it comes, oh wait that is whats going to happen. Since when did waiting on a quality product become such an issue?!

I swear, some of you kids should go join the Occupy Wall Street movement. Whining that you have nothing when you have something.

Some, not all kids - not me

BTW - Will dash 8's be out soon? Plzzzzz - :hehe: It's vapourware:'( any updates? I want you to update every 5 minutes and not make any progress

Jamie

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys about the cab mention. Just joking around. I really didn't mean any offence. I personally love all the es44's just the way they are.

BTW - Will dash 8's be out soon? Plzzzzz - :hehe: It's vapourware:'( any updates? I want you to update every 5 minutes and not make any progress

Jamie

LOL!:hehe:

Jamie

I am sure that will get you far :confused:

These things are awesome!

Great for the value. And they sound great grinding up the loop.

x002x_20111103_0001.jpg

x002x_20111103_0000.jpg

Back