JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

The ET44C4 that JR was working on was leaked. Though If I recall correctly, I think they confirmed on their facebook at one point they were either going to be releasing or redoing them at some point despite the leak. Can't remember with 100 percent certainty though.

The ET44 will be rebuilt just as the AC44 and ES44 are being done now. After someone leaks everything it makes little sense to continue on the same thing. I still see the leaked models all the time in screenshots from all over the place, so it has to be made again and much better than it was before so I dont have to compete with my own work.

amm4425_6498e719bb4a3.png
amm4425_6498e912642ab.png
amm4425_6498e8b036d19.png

WOW Audie amazing KCS SD70's! I sure am appreciative of your contribution to the Trainz community and surely will not look a gift horse in the mouth! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh yeah, BONGAS:

Markers_649e748e012a6.jpg

Markers_649e759625ed8.jpg
Markers_649e7a41191bc.jpg

What ever happened to the U30C's that were done but never released? :( Guy's my apologies I just love the older locomotives that were apart of my generation. But also newer power modern to just not as much but I know that is what the younger generation wants as that is what they have grown up with. I'm sorry for my rant I guess I don't see how much more can be done with the newer modern day locomotives unless it's just different external cosmetics that were done to by the manufacturers.

What ever happened to the U30C's that were done but never released? :( Guy's my apologies I just love the older locomotives that were apart of my generation. But also newer power modern to just not as much but I know that is what the younger generation wants as that is what they have grown up with. I'm sorry for my rant I guess I don't see how much more can be done with the newer modern day locomotives unless it's just different external cosmetics that were done to by the manufacturers.

currently working on an Alco, GE/BLW steeple cab, and many other GE boats. once i finalize more stuff ill try to post actual progress shots

I'm looking forward to anything you put out in the future, ATSF854. We need more older GEs, ALCos and Baldwins in general - classic diesels.

currently working on an Alco, GE/BLW steeple cab, and many other GE boats. once i finalize more stuff ill try to post actual progress shots

OOOooooh! U-Boats, an Alco, and a Steeple Cab. These shall be interesting... especially the Alco and Steeple Cab.

I hope the Alco is a T6 or RS-3.

Steeple cab? Wow!~! I've been wanting one of these for decades.

Would it be possible to have a version that fits the height of the overhead wire I've used on my routes?

Phil

Back