JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Don't hold back the details now with those Geeps. I wouldn't want to miss a rivet or two! Fantastic looking units! :)

Dan

Would love to see some GP7's and GP9's in ATSF, SLSF, D&RGW, Rock Island, T&P and Southern. We need more western and southern US railroad fallen flag equipment.

I completely agree. I'd like to also like to see a model of Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis GP7 #710.

I'm sorry to say, but we get it that you are obsessed with the Southern Railway. But you have to remember that there are other people in this community that don't like Southern. Another thing, I find it funny that you just had to quote my post and snip it when all you had to do was post a reply without quoting me saying that you agree with the same thing I said.

Funny how no one uses common sense now a days....

I'm sorry to say, but we get it that you are obsessed with the Southern Railway. . . .

My favorite is the Southern Railway, but I do have a few others, based on the region of America they are. Here are a few:
Northeast: Pennsylvania RR
Midwest: A tie between Nickel Plate, Burlington, and Milwaukee Road
Southeast: Southern, followed by a tie between Norfolk and Western and Chesapeake & Ohio
Southwest: Santa Fe
Western U.S.: Tie between Denver and Rio Grande and Southern Pacific

2dericm ,
sure, LHF.
And for further i've planned more modifications of GT,CV, CN, CP and ONR GEEPS. On this moment this will be late 60's to 80's version.

Those would be nice as they all migrated south often enough to end up on the B&M.

Speaking of which some nice old blue-dip Boston and Maine 1970s-1980 pre-Guilford units would be nice perhaps along with some Maine Central ones as well. :)

http://www.faracresfarm.com/jbvb/rr/bmrr/bm_pics/bm1733McG.jpg

John

scr_56b28d100e008.png

scr_56b28d0f380be.png

scr_56b28d0e2f595.png

Boston and Maine 1970s-1980 pre-Guilford units would be nice
Yep, i have some plans for those.

An impressively tiny RF-65 heads back east to PW Yard after performing their switching duties for the day; two loan MTYs are all that remain in the care of MP15ACs 153/160 as they're shown here cruising through Beth Interlocking and passing alongside a still-open B Tower. The Central Branch veers off at this location and heads railroad east to Babylon, where it joins the Montauk Branch.

scr_56b2f007f3943.jpg

This guy drove down to PW Team after grabbing a quick burger at All American, where he caught the monster train tied down. The crew is going to give the 153 a spin on the wye and put the pair of units back to back for tomorrow's train, after the RF-91 brings them new cars tonight.

scr_56b2f00827e77.jpg

This guy drove down to PW Team after grabbing a quick burger at All American, where he caught the monster train tied down. The crew is going to give the 153 a spin on the wye and put the pair of units back to back for tomorrow's train, after the RF-91 brings them new cars tonight

All American that did it not that I am hungry enough. Have to take a ride tomorrow

Back