JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

You might possibly be able to backdate them, and all their dependencies, and get them to run

This is what I hate about newer versions of Trainz ... Soon all lower versions will no longer run stuff ... TS12 and T:ANE are next for the chopping block ... Off with their heads !

You might possibly be able to backdate them, and all their dependencies, and get them to run

This is what I hate about newer versions of Trainz ... Soon all lower versions will no longer run stuff ... TS12 and T:ANE are next for the chopping block ... Off with their heads !
yes we all should be still using trainz UTC Since cascade doesn’t like change.

I don't have any plans to make a special TS12 or any earlier version. I shouldn't have to explain this again, but the more versions I have to consume time making things for, the higher the cost. There simply isn't a good reason to spend more time doing things the old ways, even if a customer holds the opinion that an old version is the best.

Last edited:
I don't have any plans to make a special TS12 or any later version. I shouldn't have to explain this again, but the more versions I have to consume time making things for, the higher the cost. There simply isn't a good reason to spend more time doing things the old ways, even if a customer holds the opinion that an old version is the best.

I heard that!!! Guys just buy the new version. :wave:

just curious what flat car were these based off of?

It's a real flat car.
15586348583_3e7e585264_h.jpg

Seeing pics from JR guys with catenaries on em just give me hope to see one day some electric EMUs or locs from you

Back