When did i join ?

I think this thread should also include when people first bought into Trainz. As I said before, took over two years to get my serial number from Auran and get it registered, so I was accually in Trainz long before my first post!

This is roughly because i can't remember fully but i first got trainz 1.3 or whatever when we were looking for games to buy my brother for his birthday. This was around June 2001 or 2002 because we never heard of UTC but wen't straight to 2004 after that.

Also for bringing back memories purposes, When we first got 1.3 we loaded the good ol Highland Valley passenger run and spent half an hour figuring out what accelerate was:p

Sometime in 2001 (might have even been late 2000) when Auran first set up the site/forum and Greg Lane and John Banks were at the helm with their vast vision and inspiration.

11-23-2003 , I registered as deeelare , had been here earlier under an alias .

Some great years , they were !

--- ,dave

I joined 2/11/2003 10:46 PM. I still have my registration email.
I had bought UTC from gamestop for 5 or 10 dollars a few days before.
Kenny

Like it says below my sig and yet it sometimes seems like yesterday. Has it really been more than 6 1/2 years :p

Looking at some of the other long timers here, it's amazing. What other computer games attract and keep so many people interested for such a long time? :cool:

Last edited:
Forum Data update

I do not understand why this method will tell us the correct date if auran itself can't use it to post the date in everyones posts as in the upper right quadrant, I think I remember it was a system crash that made it all start over so all we see is nov 2006 or later. That was almost three years ago, how long does it take to fix a problem!

I had just finished my freshman year in high school...

Date Joined:28th May 2002

Though, I lurked the forums for about two to three years. I know my first post was sometime around 2004/2005...

Trainz - TRS 2004 -TRS 2006 in the process...

I guess I'm a relative noobie here: 23 February 2006. I retired in January 2006, found this game and have been here ever since.
Mike

I joined the forums in November 2008. I been here for awhile even I'm referred to be an intense person.

Joined 22 October 2001 and the men in white coats have not yet succeeded in dragging me away. Nearly 7.5 years of continual pleasure, challenge and interest, nothing else could match that.

Peter

Back