Japan

Kurotrick: I agree, looks very interesting.
Would you mind displaying more examples of the 500+ assets to help me determine purchase?
Thanks you.
Cheers
NickE

AVvXsEgmfjeetVHuSyKuwBU-kuTL5pQaYxez4gveEfl54zw6nBucDgQW-Uao2ZkP_uI11R7fSKBimPdNvIfbdzO2j965ecQsrleHQt-LvTDZxeXj1vKO53lML4PEEkJLn-3eltWyWpb08q3rhvfceiv4Py7qXaslAaFpATuF8-IaK6GbcfcdeGjP4pKv8qCz=w640-h350

maybe someone wants to try my Tobu 10000 series creations

visit to download : ATC Production Reborn (mamanksugara02.blogspot.com)

Very nice.
Later this week when I have some free time I probably buy all the new Kurotricks stuff.
That begs a question.

I have always tried to make my Japanese Routes as much as Download Station compatible as possible but those new Kurotrick assets look so good so I want to use them.
But I don't want those who download my route that they have to make a pay ware pack to run it.

I have come to a possible solution.When I buy those assets there will probably 2 versions of the Icarus Shinkansen a Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. DLS Version and a Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. Enhanced version. That is the only possible solution that I can come up with. What do you guys think?

But those loco packs I buy outright. They look soo good! Great work Kuro!

You could reserve those assets for the sessions, unless you just want them for window dressing in the route itself. Essentially, the route can be just the route, and any rolling stock comes with the sessions. Just an idea.

I guess that's the trick in putting in third party stuff in a route.
I use alot of the Jointed Rail buildings in my route and though it's freeware. you'll have to go to their site to get their buildings.
Maybe a public version and a private version of the Electro Island route with the Kurotrick stuff in it for your private use for the latter version?
I'm gonna wait a while to download the Kuro trick stuff. I'm hoping someone will feild test it to see if they are worth it. (I'm very wary of Payware stuff.)
In any case, Happy and Safe holidays to you all.

I guess that's the trick in putting in third party stuff in a route.
I use alot of the Jointed Rail buildings in my route and though it's freeware. you'll have to go to their site to get their buildings.
Maybe a public version and a private version of the Electro Island route with the Kurotrick stuff in it for your private use for the latter version?
I'm gonna wait a while to download the Kuro trick stuff. I'm hoping someone will feild test it to see if they are worth it. (I'm very wary of Payware stuff.)
In any case, Happy and Safe holidays to you all.

Yes I understand thet you are wary of Payware. I already bought his Hanwa Line and that is a good route so I thrust that this will be good assets too. Especially the locomotive pack looks like very good value for money since they are quality and you get so many.

You could reserve those assets for the sessions, unless you just want them for window dressing in the route itself. Essentially, the route can be just the route, and any rolling stock comes with the sessions. Just an idea.

That could be a solution too. I will look into it. :).

Pagroove: Cool!! I hope you get to test out all his trains as I'm pretty much interested to see if they work good. Happy holidays to all of youse mugs!! and remember:
Stop!
Look!!
LISTEN!!

Some overviews of the current situation in Icaruko on the Icarus Shinkansen v2.0. WIP route mixed with some KHB Payware loco photos.

1. Icaruko High drone/Airplane overview. You can see on the Left Icaruko Center where the Icaruko Terminal is located.

51765566882_465ad070a9_k.jpg
[/URL]

TRS19_2021_12_22_22_05_35_666
by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

2. Icaruko Cruise Terminals at Kobari Seaside
(name of the area)

51766638573_fbbe498972_k.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_12_22_22_08_01_143 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

3. Icaruko Central Terminal Area and Icaruko APA Hotel:

51767270210_ea5845025d_k.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_12_22_22_10_57_172 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

And now some new KHB material parked on Icaruko Yard:

51767031654_d9be8cc400_k.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_12_22_22_19_12_338 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

51767031309_01baf83e61_k.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_12_22_22_20_22_610 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Tanker cars:

51766637838_358d04060f_k.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_12_22_22_21_25_217 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

:)

51766392626_3448cb5b84_k.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_12_22_22_22_20_242 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Colden Mansfield
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I decided to let some trains run directly from onto the East Island Line from the Colden SkyNet. German S-bahns cannot run directly on the Colden SkyNet
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Colden Mansfield

I decided to let some trains run directly from onto the East Island Line from the Colden SkyNet. German S-bahns cannot run directly on the Colden SkyNet

Hi JDriver. Very nice you and great that you use Electro Island. And yes (others may ask) this is a mixed Japanese and European Layout. Very nice rail fiction you have here and it is as I intended that in some stations this combination of Japanese and Euro-rolling stock can be seen. :). Therefore the broad gauge Japanese trains can run on the EIL (East Island Line). :)

Happy christmas eve evryone!

Like last year, i've something special ready for tomorrow!

Here's a little hint:

800px-Kikkoman-soysauce.jpg

If you find it out - don't spoil to the others!

Back