Japan

Wow Rizky,

That's really a great gift to the community. Very much thanks. I am very happy :).

Now about mediafire. It is certainly not the best site but I did manage to download some trains. Just make sure you have adblockers installed and be ready to close unwanted tabs.

Hi
I have downloaded some of those EMU,s
But 2 of the cars will not show up in trainz 2009
and there is no faulty message and no missing
dependencies
Can some one help or tell me how to get them to work
Regards

I really really appreciate such works. They are so precise and realistic that remind me lots of memories in Tokyo.
However, I've got one and only dependency missed, that is inside the JRH DT61 bogey, with <kuid:501228:100334>, causing none of the trains work
I know i can just change the kuid table in config.txt, but it's not always compatible
よろしくお願いします!

Is the shorten link really annonying for you guys ?. I'm sorry... I just trying to make a small income from my website, maybe it can help my financial problem.
I'll remove that as soon as possible. I'll think about to make payware content.
Also thanks for suggestion guys, I think I'll use GoogleDrive or OneDrive from now.

Rizky

I really really appreciate such works. They are so precise and realistic that remind me lots of memories in Tokyo.
However, I've got one and only dependency missed, that is inside the JRH DT61 bogey, with <kuid:501228:100334>, causing none of the trains work
I know i can just change the kuid table in config.txt, but it's not always compatible
よろしくお願いします!

Thank you JACKLAUTGV !. I hope this year I can also going to Japan, (T^T)

For that problem, I just checking it and I don't see that KUID inside the config.txt files of JRH DT61.
Is that on KUID-table ?, What happen if you remove that KUID ?

Rizky.

Thank you JACKLAUTGV !. I hope this year I can also going to Japan, (T^T)

For that problem, I just checking it and I don't see that KUID inside the config.txt files of JRH DT61.
Is that on KUID-table ?, What happen if you remove that KUID ?

Rizky.

Cool. It worked. Thank you soooooo much.

Is the shorten link really annonying for you guys ?. I'm sorry... I just trying to make a small income from my website, maybe it can help my financial problem.
I'll remove that as soon as possible. I'll think about to make payware content.
Also thanks for suggestion guys, I think I'll use GoogleDrive or OneDrive from now.

Rizky

Hi for me it was still manageable but only annoying. But I downloaded it on a Mac so some tabs where automatically not loaded :). I managed to download your trains and appreciate te staggering amount of work you have put into it. :D

Few new from me from Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. WIP version. Full screens are 4k. click on images for full screen.

1: Kitabiko Shinkansen and Mainlinestations with Kitabiko Cruise Terminal and Kitabiko Auran Hotel looking North:
416b21ef2e4e44ba874557dc68550e25_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Kitabiko Station With E5 and E201 Universal Studios wrapping and Yamanote E205 by Rizky looking Southwest.

2a5148ca45cb03868dcee3d567655101_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

E5 Shinkansens enters Kitabiko/Asadaka section before the Tunnels that lead to the Hitomi plains.

b1acd57716ecc22ba8e5db9632d9d583_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Icarus Main Line station Hitomi Chuo with E5 passing by

edef582bbb320a49f17e8757eb45c97b_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
You can download version 1 Icarus Shinkansen on the DLS (the Ts12 and TS2MAc version). Which goes to Kitabiko. However in the screenshots it is much enhanced and the TANE version is a work in Progress.

For clarity of the progress made I post the first map of the Icarus Shikansen v 2.0. route.

For size idea:. Map is about 89 km top down in a straight line (rout is longer Shinkansen measures now about 94km)
City of Icaruco is about 13 km in North South direction and about 10 in East-West. Shinkansen splits in Icaruco Minami for a line to the West and a line through the mountains to the Airport
City of Asadaka is about 12/13 km in Length from the edge of the Mountain till the beginning of the rural area North of Hitomi.

South city of Shin Hanyo has the dual Shinkansen Station which connects to the Colden Shinkansen of Electro Island.

ee698f34ef4da862acce7e9a85421135.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Rizky_Adiputra: Thank you very much for these new assets. I only had an issue with the e231系 1000番台, as I couldn’t find the pantograph coach. 谢谢!:D

You're welcome titanicchristo.
btw, the KUID nimber of Pantograph coach is <kuid:501228:100054>, is there another same KUID before?

Pagroove : looks great Pagroove !. keep your good work !

Back