Japan

Hi everyone. I rarely post on this board, but I have been peeking in every so often.

So I took Rizky's Tokyo Metro 6000 Series and did some reskinning and asset changing. If you have been playing Trainz for a while, you may know the NYC subway content made by MagicLand. Apparently, the subway bogey for the NYC subway content by MagicLand fit pretty well for Rizky's Assets.

Paper_Mario654_20170620_0036.jpg

If you are curious, the repaint is for my own project which you can find at this link: http://www.bdcprojects.com/index.php?topic=400.0
The route is a mix of NYC subway content with a bit of Japan.

I've also done the same to the JR 205-1100 Series. No photos, but it works the same way.

Also I must ask since I'm releasing the route I'm making, would it be okay to re-release this repaint (with a change in the bogey as long as I credit Rizky)?

+1 @Rizky. That should be the Yamanote v 2.0. project? :).

Hi Rizky
Does that mean that we that purchased the original Yamanote Line will get a free working upgrade?

Hi everyone. I rarely post on this board, but I have been peeking in every so often.

So I took Rizky's Tokyo Metro 6000 Series and did some reskinning and asset changing. If you have been playing Trainz for a while, you may know the NYC subway content made by MagicLand. Apparently, the subway bogey for the NYC subway content by MagicLand fit pretty well for Rizky's Assets.

Paper_Mario654_20170620_0036.jpg

If you are curious, the repaint is for my own project which you can find at this link: http://www.bdcprojects.com/index.php?topic=400.0
The route is a mix of NYC subway content with a bit of Japan.

I've also done the same to the JR 205-1100 Series. No photos, but it works the same way.

Also I must ask since I'm releasing the route I'm making, would it be okay to re-release this repaint (with a change in the bogey as long as I credit Rizky)?

It reminds me of the Yokohama Municipal Subway 1000 series (int. 1972)

1016YokohamaMS640m.jpg

+1 @Rizky. That should be the Yamanote v 2.0. project? :).

Hi Rizky
Does that mean that we that purchased the original Yamanote Line will get a free working upgrade?

Rizky didn't do the original payware version so why if he decided to sell the route, why would he offer it free to those that got ripped off by someone else

Ricky said a few posts back that he is working on the Yamanote 2.0 Line together with J-trainz. :) I assume that this is to give the existing buyers of Yamanote Line by J-trainz a better and more realistic route.

Paagrove,Butler57 :
Yup, We're working for the route from zero. I just helping remake the laytrack of yamanote line only,
And the object placing are doing by another creator of Jtrainz. I think it will be free update.

QGRtrainz :
I just want to help Jtrainz to updating the route. Most objects on the route are using Jtrainz object.
So I have no reason to sell the route which it have dependecies from another payware stuff.

Paagrove,Butler57 :
Yup, We're working for the route from zero. I just helping remake the laytrack of yamanote line only,
And the object placing are doing by another creator of Jtrainz. I think it will be free update.

QGRtrainz :
I just want to help Jtrainz to updating the route. Most objects on the route are using Jtrainz object.
So I have no reason to sell the route which it have dependecies from another payware stuff.

Ok thanks for that, as I was one of those that purchased the route as well and didn't know you were working with Jtrainz. As you can imagine that there are a fair few people that were slightly annoyed by a half finished route that was pushed out, I look forward to seeing a better product, thanks for your efforts on this Rizky.

Cheers,
Jake

Thanks Rizky
Thought I was on the right page when I made my post and it is good to read that an update will be free - just a shame it was a bad route at the outset - I know many people will be happy to hear the good news

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I also love the Final intro! I was thinking of making something similar!

Edit:

At 0:57, is that the Train Suite Shiki-Shima?!

Rizky: Densha De Go Final! Is a favorite of mine, and you made an awesome looking version of the film! (I noticed quite a few new trains too. :udrool:) Your work is amazing.

Last edited:
Great video Rizky !!

I love your work and attention to detail on all your screenshots. Keep it up mate!

Cheers,
Roy

Back