Japan

And here is the route map for v 1.0.

Icarusmap.png

So downloaded the Kiha 8500 and it looks great but it's missing an dependency for the bogey <kuid:-2:1968>.
And the link to Meitetsu 1600 is not working.

Hey gang!!

Nice to see our online JP train sites back up and running again. Qurazi_69, the red train, The Meitetsu 1600 download link isn't working. but great pics all around. Gonna see if the 8500 works.
Andi: great to see your site back up and running to boot. Just how do you get those pics to look so real like that?
Pagroov: thanks for the beta test and I'm looking forward to the new stand alone Icarus Shinkansen route. Perhaps one day, you'll be able to merge that with the electro island route.
As for me, still rehabbing my route. gonna be a long time.
take care!!

I as a representative of TrainzEle Productions apologizes for any inconvenience, as it may be in a hurry when the uploading process so there are some drawbacks example might link Meitetsu 1600 I had just turned out the check is only available picture only while the link is not yet available. Because the upload was not me, but one of our crew :D for missing dependencies for the bogey <kuid: -2: 1968> can be overcome by replacing with another dependency because dependency is a dependency that we use the built-in Trainz Simulator 2009 . again I, as a representative of TrainzEle Production apologized for the inconvenience. thank you :)
So downloaded the Kiha 8500 and it looks great but it's missing an dependency for the bogey <kuid:-2:1968>.
And the link to Meitetsu 1600 is not working.

I as a representative of TrainzEle Productions apologizes for any inconvenience, as it may be in a hurry when the uploading process so there are some drawbacks example might link Meitetsu 1600 I had just turned out the check is only available picture only while the link is not yet available. Because the upload was not me, but one of our crew :) Again I as a representative of TrainzEle Production apologized for the inconvenience. thank you:D
Hey gang!!

Nice to see our online JP train sites back up and running again. Qurazi_69, the red train, The Meitetsu 1600 download link isn't working. but great pics all around. Gonna see if the 8500 works.
Andi: great to see your site back up and running to boot. Just how do you get those pics to look so real like that?
Pagroov: thanks for the beta test and I'm looking forward to the new stand alone Icarus Shinkansen route. Perhaps one day, you'll be able to merge that with the electro island route.
As for me, still rehabbing my route. gonna be a long time.
take care!!

Can really to Trainz Simulator 10 and 12, and do not need to replace bogey but simply replace the existing dependency on a bogey let me not missing dependency:)
So these trains were made for trainz 2009 and not 12? And we can change the bogies..........humm...I'm a bit hesitant on doing that.

Ok I can now download the Meitetsu 1600 and according to your site , we have to replace the missing kuid (The bogie sound) with a default bogie sound right?

I downloaded the new Meitetsu 1600 and for ‘TEL - FS777M bogey 1067mm’ the same depedency is missing again for the track sound, also image ‘SS_DT33-2.jpg’ is missing for the thumbnail, is this fs777m_ed.jpg that is located in the package?

‘TEL - Meitetsu 1600 Series M Pant HD’ has also an missing depedency for the hornsound <kuid:6211:1377>.

These are easily solved, also have not seen any issues with the trains in TANE.

If you upload the trains in the future to the DLS and you find the 2 missing depedencies <kuid:6211:1377> and <kuid:-2:1968> could you also upload these 2 missing depedencies to the DLS?

Hi. How is everyone?

Did anyone tried build a japanese monorail track? I'am trying to build a map segment with high density buildings some monorail stations and in future big station maybe even for shinkansen.
Also a big depo for trains will be built there. Mostly all tracks will be as often in tokyo and other big cities above ground. I need to make some retaining walls for that. Also working up on fences.

Last edited:
Very nice! I was thinking of making a town of my own in THIS style. The image above looks like something from a mountain scene of Initial D. XD

Didn't Hirochi release some monorail stuff last year like the tracks and train? They should be still at the doownload station. Are those your buildings matura? they look really cool.

Didn't Hirochi release some monorail stuff last year like the tracks and train? They should be still at the doownload station. Are those your buildings matura? they look really cool.

I mean if someone tried to build a map with it. I never build a monorail so my experience with it is minimal. Most of buildings are mine. Thanks. The're will be soon on my mega account.;)

Oh you mean like a layout? Nope. Nobody has ever tried to make a whole layout using the monorail. Maybe you could check out the Tokyo monorail system for inspiration or the one at Disney World.

Back