Page 254 of 287 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4304

Thread: Japan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rizky_Adiputra View Post
    Electro-Pneumatic Brake Physic Test..
    Since the trainz braking physics are so annoying especially when you drive an EMU using CAB mode. So I make this.
    Not perfect, but much better than original trainz brake physic.

Next, I'll try to apply this script to other content like hirochi's E235, and E233-2000. hopefully it'll works.

Really fantastic work. Fantastic train also the sounds and the route are Top Notch.

Since the trainz braking physics are so annoying especially when you drive an EMU using CAB mode. So I make this.

- VIDEO REMOVED -

Next, I'll try to apply this script to other content like hirochi's E235, and E233-2000. hopefully it'll works.
    The electro-pneumatic braking looks very promising. I cannot tell you how many times I have overrun a platform because of the standard trainz brake physics. The cabin looks outstanding for the 223系0番台, do you plan on it being payware?

Is Jtrainzstore gone or it’s just a server problem because it’s been days

2018 - Début de fin des Z2N

Now this is something, and by the looks of it, you've managed to correct the sounds so that, when you set notch to 0, it will remain idle in the last point selected, and it won't go all the way back to 0, with this, I'm seriously thinking now moving back to Trainz.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    I gave up trying to do the password for the E7 can someone help?
    pass : kagayaki
    but it seems not work on TS12.
    btw, have you registered your serial number ? if you did but not appear on timeline go to CMP > settings > and enter your auran account there.

Quote Originally Posted by titanicchristo View Post
    The electro-pneumatic braking looks very promising. I cannot tell you how many times I have overrun a platform because of the standard trainz brake physics.
    lol, same here. Not only overrun, sometimes the train stop too early, so I have to go forward a bit more.
    and finally ends up with overrun.

Quote Originally Posted by titanicchristo View Post
    The cabin looks outstanding for the 223系0番台, do you plan on it being payware?
    Yes, it will come with route and sessions.

Oh WOW MANG!! a Hello Kitty 500 special?!! That little cat really knows how to get around!! LOL!! I see her alot on the EVA passenger planes. Thanks for the awesome video!! It really made my day!!

Yes, The Default Physics, are appalling. Good work Good On you!. Can this be applied to any EMU that has EP Brakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopherd18 View Post
    Yes, The Default Physics, are appalling. Good work Good On you!. Can this be applied to any EMU that has EP Brakes?
    If you talk about the script, yes, it can be applied to any train you want (incl. locomotives both diesel and electric and DMUs), you just need to copypaste a few text lines from the.config file and the eventual .gs script files.

If you talk about the real thing, Electro-Pneumatic brakes have been used on EMUs since the early 1950s starting with the 101 series, and then retrofitted to most pre-war and immediately post-war EMUs. It was also introduced on DMUs such as the Kiha 58 and on Shinkansen trains such as the series 0 in the mid-60s. Both electric and diesel (and steam too) locomotives built before the '90s instead retain a air-only brake.

Blog Entries

News on the Electro Island for TANE release:

Current project status:

-Managed to drive, test and correct the most important routes this week.
    -Colden Shinkansen got a re-alignment on some places to make the track straighter and allow a speed up campaign to 270km/h

Track Quality:

First I thought to do a run over the whole route to set every track piece to 100% track quality but then I noticed that the track quality would reset back to default 50% after saving the route which is very frustrating. I now plan to include instructions with the sessions to modify the config files of the used trains in the upcoming sessions so that they don't sway all over the place. Plus side of this is that these modified high speed trains also can be used in other routes. Basically the instruction will be a few lines added to the config.txt with instructions on how to save.

Plans for next days:

Making backups
    Screenshotting for release thread in Freeware forum
    Filming for release trailer
    Learning to make a nice Transportmap within Adobe Illustrator
    Making and screenshooting some general maps.
    Writing release text

Upgrading to sp3 and testing route in that.
    So unless SP3 trows unexpected things (which with Trainz is alway a possibility) Maybe last week or first week of August is release time.
    Last edited by pagroove; July 19th, 2018 at 01:10 PM. Reason: spelling & adding things

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    News on the Electro Island for TANE release:
    Good news as always from you pagroove! looking forward to download that!

United States of America, Washington, Deer Park

I was wondering, once i'm ready to do a sci-fi route. What Gauge is the Galaxy Express 999?

Blog Entries

TS2009 VS myTS12

SIIICCCKK!! Awesome stuff Hirochi!!

Quote Originally Posted by webbk View Post
    I was wondering, once i'm ready to do a sci-fi route. What Gauge is the Galaxy Express 999?
    1067mm gauge, national railways' standard.

The locomotive is a C62 and the carriages are of the type 42. Both were made a while back by Hanshin9051, and can be downloaded here:

main site
    https://ameblo.jp/hanshin9501/

C62
    https://ameblo.jp/hanshin9501/entry-...html?frm=theme

SuHa 44

MaiTe 49 observation car