Stack Trains?

Approach_Medium

Trainz Addict
Thanks very much. I'm DL now, but don't know how long it will be until I have things set up, as my route is nowhere near completed. I just get into different phases, start thinking about where the trains are going to come from/go to, and then I get interested in stuff like this. It's nice to be able to play around on the unfinished route; When I get tired of building<g>
I wonder is such a big terminal is going to fit in NJ E-port. Whatever; I'm not truly prototype anymore anyway.

FW

Good morning;
I'm in NJ, USA, where we have lots of container stack trains. I seem to be having trouble finding these cars for TS2009.
I did DL several models, which work fine, except that they are not the articulated sets I am really looking for.

Can anyone tell me where to go for good stack, or well cars with loads?

Thanks

FW

I'm not 100% sure since I can't get to the DLS right now, but try searching spine cars or well cars. Also try articulated spine car or well car and possibly TTX. I have found them I just don't remember exactly where.

I dont know if this helps but on my route(s) I use BNSF Well 1A,B,C,D & E, kuid:95761:15360,63,64,62 & 61 which is a five car set. Originally 2004 now imported to 2009 and working OK.

I'll go to DLS if it ever comes back to life. Seems to be down, more than up lately<g>
That's why, when I get on and DL's are pretty fast, I go crazy, and dl anything and everything I can use.

Thanks

FW

I can't believe this thread has run 6 posts with nobody mentioning CNR's three and five car articulated well cars available from TPR on this page. There are more skins on the next page..

Andy

I can't believe 46 people have seen my question about editing track and no one has any anwers!! I kid, I kid.... Kinda. I downloaded wells and spines so long ago and just can't remember where I got them. The TPR stuf is nice though so thank you to those involved in that operation.

Hi Andy --

"I can't believe this thread has run 6 posts with nobody mentioning ... "

And I can't believe that this very same question comes up time after time after time after ... . I'm sure a forum search would have yeilded more than a score of results.

Anyways, I agree with Andy's suggestion. The artics by Shane on the TPR site are superb:

Container_02.jpg

Container_03.jpg

Next, of course, will be questions about how to load 'em.

Phil

Ok I'll bite,how does one load them.I can get the bottom containers on but getting the top containers on has me stumped.I'm running trainz 2004 and I'm using the well cars from TPR.Thanks to the creators of those,they are a work of art,but trying to double stack them has me going bald.Thanks in advance for any help

I did a search on wellcars, etc before posting here. The search results were more or less irrelevant, as they usually are. Maybe I should be using advanced search.

Just went to TPR and dl all the stack/well cars.

Thanks

FW

Last edited:
Hi Andy --

"I can't believe this thread has run 6 posts with nobody mentioning ... "

And I can't believe that this very same question comes up time after time after time after ... . I'm sure a forum search would have yeilded more than a score of results.

Anyways, I agree with Andy's suggestion. The artics by Shane on the TPR site are superb:

Container_02.jpg

Container_03.jpg

Next, of course, will be questions about how to load 'em.

Phil
Where did you get the IM terminal?

FW

Back