World Records for Trainz

JRT

Banned
For the January issue of Trainz Magazine we are coming out with Trainz World Records. In this thread you can post a world record such as the most trains running at the same time or the fastest time to make a layout, its up to you.

Every post with a world record will be in Trainz Magazine with full credit to the author please post photos and what was your record and if you like you can put how you did it!

Last edited:
For the January issue of Trainz Magazine we are coming out with Trainz World Records. In this thread you can post a world record such as the most trains runing at the same time or the fastes time to make a layout, Its up to you.

Every post with a world record will be in Trainz Magazine with full credit to the aruther please post photos and what whas your record and if you like you can put how you did it!

Please, please James, give a little more attention to your grammar and spelling in trying to persuade folk to patronise your magazine. It's not very encouraging to give the impression that its editor is so careless in his presentation and approach.

I'm sorry to be negative but if you want us to subscribe, then give us the impression that you're prepared to take a little more care!

Your heart is obviously in the right place but please think a little more before committing thoughts to paper, (posting) and check, check, check!

Terry

I need more world records than 1, I have a dead line for the Magazine.

Last edited:
Like Terry, I don't want to be negative. I think it's cool that you're doing a magazine. I agree about the grammar, but I'm also not sure that this "world record" idea is such a great concept.

There's no way to know who actually holds these "records". I mean, if I said that I've run 20 trains at once, who's to say that is any kind of record? Even if no one else posts a higher number, it hardly makes my total the "world record". Declaring it as such kind of sounds immature and unprofessional.

Maybe if the subject was "personal records" instead?

Again, I'm not trying to be negative. Sometimes a little constructive criticism can make a product better...just ask Auran:)

Patrick

Thank you for your helpful suggestions. Below is the front cover for the Trainz world records if I get enough records for it. I know there is no way to check if the records are accurate but it's just kind of fun to see what people are doing out there.

Trainz%20World%20Recordscover.jpg

Last edited:
So, James, rather than even discussing remarks posted to help you, you plough ahead with large garish graphics, presumably meant to impress!

I'm sorry my friend but you don't seem to want to even consider well meant advice from folk who have, perhaps, the benefit of the experience of many years of life and wish to encourage such enterprises as yours.

Enough said; carry on and good luck to you!

Terry

Thank you for your helpful suggestions and I do consider the advice!

JRT

Last edited:
James

For a site at which you can look to give some ideas as to what can be achieved may I suggest this one.

Whilst I'm not in any way suggesting that you can leap in and produce something similar, or that you should even try, it does give some framework ideas on which you might build.

All the best.

Terry

Back