A new era of Trainz begins! TS2009 WBE is Live.

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
As Thanksgiving dawns in the United States today, what better day could there be to thank all the contributors to the latest edition of Trainz.

Trainz Simulator 2009: World Builder Edition has gone gold today and is now available for Digital Download. If you have pre-ordered the DD version, please check your email for instructions on downloading.

Of course if you haven't yet ordered you can now also order the full version at the Auran Shop and be one of the first to experience the next step in the evolution of the Trainz franchise.

This is a very exciting time for all the crew here at Auran Games and for all you train fans who make the Trainz Community such a special place.

We have also opened a new TS2009 forum for owners of Trainz. Log in to your Planet Auran account for access.

It's now time for a well earned celebratory beer.

Trainz Team

Hooray, good one Tony, I wish you all the best with the new release of TRS09. Well done: :Y: :Y: :Y:

I am going to have a beer on you :)

Cheers

VinnyBarb

It is indeed exciting times. I'm not able to purchase online as I don't have a credit or debit card. When can we expect TS2009 to become available in stores??

Looking forward to seeing it, I'd love to share a beer with ya's all at Auran but a beer could mean 12 beers for me. I'd lose count after a while.:p

Hoo ray! (Im To young to crack open a tinnie yet!)

But anyway I have One Question??????????????????????????????????????????

Auran is an australian company so why is the url Only contain a... .com

and a not .com.au?

And Why is the price set as USD, and not australian currency?

Just wondering But anyway!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:p

It is indeed exciting times. I'm not able to purchase online as I don't have a credit or debit card. When can we expect TS2009 to become available in stores??

Umm Yea Im 14 I dont have One of those a credit cards too so could I use a post check or post the Cash off?:eek:

As the e-mail account I have registered with Auran is now old and unreliable, will there be a download link from the order section of the profile please?

I haven't had the e-mail from Auran even though it should come through the spam filters.

Tony

I'm another one who had an email with an invisible serial number but I still luvs yuh!

Cancel this, my preorder history contained the number.

Cheers

Peter

Last edited:
Are the emails containing the download link being sent or all sent? i see my serial number in the order history but no links or email yet.

UPDATE: sorry, just checked the spam folder in my gmail and found that the email was there. those who dont see it might just check in the email's spam folder

Last edited:
email was in spamfilter,both. so what- now enjoy my new trainz. install without conflict with 2006 on same disk.downloadtime runabaout 75 min.
Thanks to all and good support. Happy Trainzmas:D

What a pleasant Thanksgiving Day surprise!!!! I opened my email this morning and there are two emails from Auran in the Inbox, the 2nd one with a clearly visable Key#. Didn't even have to tinker around with the spam filters. Just purely by coincidence, I removed the beta '09 last night and ran a de-frag to be ready. The DL is currently at 52%. Its going to be an intense hour or so as the aromas of roasting bird and pumpkin pie waft out of the kitchen, and I sit here watching the DL tick down.

Many thanks to the Brew Crew, and may you guys certainly enjoy your well deserved "got 'er done" tippling.

Back