Screenshots of European Trains

Testing the Swedish EMU's on Bensland x31k, x40, x52, x55 (x3000), x2000
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

Hello from france,

back with the UK dream , the harbour of a late England... Shared soon !!!

Very friendly, Marc

The module is in TRS19 117009...It will be available in a couple of days...

Thanks for your comment, very friendly, Marc

Ukraine between 1991-1994 years, first years of Independence of Ukraine.
p.s.
My own prototype route of Donetsk and Kharkiv regions border, places where i was born and lived here until 24 Feb 2022 year.
Soon (before Christmas i hope) will be released on JointedRail web site.

Some fantastic photos from Poland there from Bartoszko and Kilianziom.

@Kilanziom many thanks for your amazing assets on Trainzart.pl
I have been building a fictional Polish city for a few weeks and have used many of your assets, from buildings to locos and rolling stock, keep up the good work! I have also downloaded a lot of content from other 3rd party sites.

This is very much a work in progress but I thought I would post it here anyway.
The catenary in particular and the signalling are in the very early stages. The city has a small tram network and several normal railway stations, with mainline and commuter lines.
My dilemma is what era should I use? I love vintage (50s to 80s) locos and trams but also like to try and have a more modern part of the city with the up-to-date PKP IC coaches and new Pesa Swing trams and the modern concrete bridge and Warsaw Zachodnia station, I have used this as it is passenger enabled and I haven't really found a lot of other passenger-enabled stations.

PKP-traction-and-rolling-stock-in-my-fictional-Polish-city..jpg

WIP-at-my-ficitonal-Polish-city%2C-goods-yard-for-various-commodities%2C-which-will-be-working-soon-with-multiple-industry..jpg

A couple more screenshots from my WIP Polish city, I've been busy installing electrification and other bits and pieces today but still very much a WIP.

WIP-at-Stare-Miasto-station-in-my-fictional-Polish-city%2C-electrification-is-underway..jpg

Some fantastic photos from Poland there from Bartoszko and Kilianziom.

@Kilanziom many thanks for your amazing assets on Trainzart.pl
I have been building a fictional Polish city for a few weeks and have used many of your assets, from buildings to locos and rolling stock, keep up the good work! I have also downloaded a lot of content from other 3rd party sites.

This is very much a work in progress but I thought I would post it here anyway.
The catenary in particular and the signalling are in the very early stages. The city has a small tram network and several normal railway stations, with mainline and commuter lines.
My dilemma is what era should I use? I love vintage (50s to 80s) locos and trams but also like to try and have a more modern part of the city with the up-to-date PKP IC coaches and new Pesa Swing trams and the modern concrete bridge and Warsaw Zachodnia station, I have used this as it is passenger enabled and I haven't really found a lot of other passenger-enabled stations.

Thank you for the kind words Gary. This dilemna of which period should one stick to is the reason for why I can't get rid of updates - since for the last 15 years I've been doing all periods for Trainz and I find every one interesting from a certain point of view. My favourite would be the mid 1970s - an intersection of two worlds: the bygoing steamers and pre-war coaches and incoming unified designs and modern diesels or electrics. Well... if you chose Warszawa, she lost most of its original architecture during World War 2 and it goes for railway stations and railway architecture as well. It's a bit of a concrete/glass desert nowadays - but some (including me) might still find it interesting to take photos or recreate in a model. However I'd advise you to take a look at such stations as Poznań Główny, Kłodzko Główne, Leszno, Głogów, Opole Główne... and maybe a few others. They should give you a good opportunity to create a passenger station in the middle of a city - which is always a good way to utilize some tenement house models + all other city-kind details. Speaking of city-kind, I'd advise you to update the hotel model in the back, you should find her at the DLS under the following kuid:

<kuid2:173943:200074:1> EET Hotel 5f Prague.

Speaking of something new on the horizon:

Last edited:
Thanks, for the suggestions. I will check out the stations you have mentioned to get a better idea of the layout and scenery to make an urban station.

I visited Poland on holiday a couple of months ago and went to Warszawa, Lodz, Gdansk/Gdynia/Hel/Sopot and Bydgoszcz/Torun and travelled by rail the whole time. I visited the railway museum in Warszawa and found a lot of vintage locomotives, steam and the electric and diesel locos too. I was very impressed by the new stations in Warszawa and Lodz. I will be returning to Poland next year to see the south - Krakow and Wroclaw for example.

I like your new screenshots and have also downloaded your new Grand Hotel Europa and some other new buildings such as <kuid:173943:200559> EET Tenement 3f Bydgoszcz - I have most of the other tenements already a few more are always welcome.

Kind regards,

Gary

Back