29zkld.jpg

Short freight train from Powodowo

Last edited:
SpeedTrees Layout Lifting Attempt ;)

sosp4y.jpg

Local passanger train to Sulechow departs Wolsztyn

29zkld.jpg

Short freight train from Powodowo

Hi MalignusPL!Fantasic route!What's the route name and where can download it?Please post more screenshots of this route,thank u!:)

@fanzl: thanks for interest and the compliments :)

as for the route itself - it's my aproximation of Wolsztyn depo and all local lines near it (the very last steam enclave in Poland and Europe as well). Not availaible yet. Still lot (and I mean really lot) to do (objects to make, tracks to lay etc.). Though I've been wokrking on it for a year, it's still too early to create a separate thread.

Last edited:
@fanzl: thanks for interest and the compliments :)

as for the route itself - it's my aproximation of Wolsztyn depo and all local lines near it (the very last steam enclave in Poland and Europe as well). Not availaible yet. Still lot (and I mean really lot) to do (objects to make, tracks to lay etc.). Though I've been wokrking on it for a year, it's still to early to create a separate thread.

It looks amazing so far! I wish you luck:D
@fanzl, its not necessary to quote pics that are directly above, could you take out the links in your post? Just makes life a bit easier for the people with a low speed internet:)

Hi, ...

Thanks you leen.

I know the MAK1206 in your Pic..;)
I think of is the Ok_liw.
Very nice locomotive.
Vossloh are the best.
icon14.gif

g'ice

Last edited:
Really interesting about that MAK1206 HUSA, it has symbol of goose on the body and HUSA means goose only in CZ language... How come it is on dutch loc?

I can say, Ok_liw reskinned it, but I don't believe that the whole engine is his ;)
I know someone told me and it's deffinitly Mike's G1206, you know AM ;)

but, Acts is bought by HUSA or It's the new name ? I'm not sure of that ;)
The only thing I know it's ag great shot ;)

Sander

@MalignusPL & Zieba111

Great shots...i'm happy that not all polish creators use those JVC autumn trees, otherwise we will start to belive that in Poland is always autumn :p

@alex42

Great landscape...

Last edited:
Back