Screenshots of European Trains

Balade en Limousin.....

veolia1x1024.jpg

BaladeenLimousin1x1024.jpg

Hello,

It's been a while since I last post some screens.

This is a route that I am working occasionally. Not trains, but I think that you can make an exception:

trainz2009-08-0316-20-56-61.jpg

trainz2009-08-0316-21-07-91.jpg

trainz2009-08-0316-22-29-07.jpg

trainz2009-08-0316-28-10-60.jpg

trainz2009-08-0316-30-07-07.jpg

P.S. The area is not fully finished, it needs tons of details, but works for a first photo shoot.

really nice work you have done so far, and the tram is nice and very detailed, by the way where can I download it ?
thanks in advance:)

Hi Malignus.

Thanks for the complement.

Your shot looks photo realistic!! Wow.:mop:

Enjoyed your other screenies on the steam thread too.

The Polish Trainz stuff is awesome. What a talented nation of creators and builers!

Cheers
Casper
:)

Nice try, skidmark22 but it looks like you have completely no idea about doubledeckers :p You put it together completely wrong!
Of course, in Trainz You can make everything but as it is that should go to the Totally Impossible Screens thread.

Try comparing these pics
http://www.ufo.maknet.pl/galeria/wagony/foto/bhp.jpg
http://x.garnek.pl/ga8727/ad4de5518f407fa2117997a3/wagony_bhp.jpg
http://www.wpk.katowice.pl/photo/kolej/bhp.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_BZiS9mdpMqA/Sp-ExBdR6dI/AAAAAAAATYE/H1rtnylW24I/DSC_0061.jpg

to Yours shots.

Pay attention to details cause it really makes the difference.
Hope You can see what I mean.

And don't get me wrong, it's not about the aestetics.

Last edited:
Sorry. I guess I have better just leave TRS to the people who know what they are doing.:( Does that mean deleting 2009 and 2010 off my puters and freeing up lots of disk space. Well I am about an RCH from doing that because at the moment, I can't come up with one halfway decent reason not to. Mostly it seems that the only way I can get comments on my work is to screw up so someone calls it to my attention and that is not very rewarding. :n:

You all have a nice day......

Signed:
"Embarrassed"

No, no, no, there's no need to take this so personal. Why won't you look at this as an opprotunity to improve your skills?
It was not my intention to attack or discourage you from Trainz.
After all it's all about fun.

I think there's plenty of space for everybody.
I'm in no position to dictate anybody what to post and what not to. As a matter of fact I hope there are guys who hate my screens and they have right to feel so.

It's just that this particular thread treats about trains from Europe so I guess it's good to check how they look like.

If you felt attacked, embarrassed or offended I do apologise.

Last edited:
No, no, no, there's no need to take this so personal. Why won't you look at this as an opprotunity to improve your skills?
It was not my intention to attack or discourage you from Trainz.
After all it's all about fun.

I think there's plenty of space for everybody.
I'm in no position to dictate anybody what to post and what not to. As a matter of fact I hope there are guys who hate my screens and they have right to feel so.

It's just that this particular thread treats about trains from Europe so I guess it's good to check how they look like.

If you felt attacked, embarrassed or offended I do apologise.

I am not upset with you and I know that your intent was not to attack or discourage me. You only did what was right. There is no need for you to apologise. It is not your fault that I have no talent for trainz. It is just no more fun for me when the only comments I can get is when I screw up. I have been trying now for over a year and I am not getting any better. Like I said, it is best for me to leave trainz to the people who know what they are doing and are good at it.

Starcraft 2 is a lot more fun for me.

Skidmark22 not run away from Trainz, and now in particular to stracraft ;)
I love to see your screenshots, and especially screenshots from scrap Polish railways.
Please stay with us yet :wave:

Back