Good evening, all,

Nice pics everywhere, so i send some new screens :D :

screen027hw9.jpg

screen028cz8.jpg

screen030ow6.jpg

Cheers:
Sura
;)

@ tractorking, in post number 63, where did you come across those double decker coaches, they would be perfect for French route:) When i get around to making it, on a more serious note, this routes look fantastic, keep it up.

Sam

Does anybody know how to make the switch arrows disappear?

Top left hand of the screen, the '?' button on the menu will turn off information i.e. the junctions arrows and names. They will only show up again if you hover the mouse over the junction.

Cheers
Dave

The following two pictures are from my Paris Gare du Lyon route, and as you can see, its work in progress:)
A two line express and local line meets an already busy 4 line Express line as it heads up into Paris:

A view from above the Express Line down to the unamed station:

These images have been reduced in size from 1920*1200 hence the poorish quality.

The small station you see requires a Name, so i ask someone to come up with a French Name for this station.

Thanks

Sam

Last edited:
Good afternoon, Kostilj,

so, that You have mastered the knowledge how to turn out the junction-arrows :D , would You be kind to replace those two brilliant shotz with new ones without the arrows? Those screens look so great, they are worth of correction :) .

Cheers:
Sura
;)

Last edited:
A view from above the Express Line down to the unamed station:
TRS2mini.JPG

The small station you see requires a Name, so i ask someone to come up with a French Name for this station.

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam,

I may help you on this (I live in Paris...). Are you looking for a real name of a station located on this specific line or just a good name for a french train station that anyone can pronounce easily :D

Bruno

Hi Sam,

I may help you on this (I live in Paris...). Are you looking for a real name of a station located on this specific line or just a good name for a french train station that anyone can pronounce easily :D

Bruno
Hi bruno, im sorry it doesnt look anything like Paris, but i live in the UK and im only going of what i can remember looking out of the TGV duplex (lower deck:( ) window. I think a French name that anyone can pronounce would be brilliant, though i can pronounce French names ok with Grandparents in Belpech near Carcassonne, thanks

Also, a quick update:
Low Poly/Detail TGV Duplex crossing the express line to join it, the End/Begining of the LGV Line to go south:

Sam

Last edited:
@ tractorking, in post number 63, where did you come across those double decker coaches, they would be perfect for French route:) When i get around to making it, on a more serious note, this routes look fantastic, keep it up.

Sam

They are on the DLS I believe maybe titled W-450 or something.
The consist should look as below, previous pic had wrong Loc.
There is a german version in DeutchBahn livery.

Screen_232.jpg

Last edited:
Back