Screenshots of European Trains

Schwarzwald Germany

e2c79f046f75034bc291adf72d831f8d.jpg

Impressive work on the catenary Daniel !
Me too I lay a lot of catenary for my route which is a fictive french route, and I take a long time, essentially in big stations and yards. I use the 25kv catenary kit from Globule, the 1500v catenary kit from Claudius, the LGV catenary pack from ipodede and the Midi catenary pack from Monparc.
As for scenery, it's true that it's the longest thing to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some screenshots from the route LGV Paris - Tours V2 (by Pat)
Special train for Lyon is leaving Tours

Some minutes later we can see it arriving at Saint Pierre des Corps (SPdC)

Now we can see it next to the big SPdC freight yard

And we can see it at the junction, on the far left it's the LGV to Paris Montparnasse, the two track mainline on the middle leads to Orléans and Paris Austerlitz and the two track mainline on the right leads to Vierzon, and Lyon.
As the signal shows a green light and two white on the IDD, we are on the good mainline.

The train was made of 2 BB 67000/67300, 5 Corail sleeper cars, one UIC-Y Sleeper car and 6 Corail Teoz cars

Jimmy

Last edited:
Some more screenshots from the LGV Paris - Tours
Shunting an intercity from Châtillon-Montrouge to Paris Montparnasse

On the left, Châtillon-Montrouge and the LGV, on the right the Transilien N line, the Paris to Chartres mainline and the Paris to Granville mainline

We are not far from Paris-Montparnasse

Here we can see some intercity at Paris-Vaugirard waiting for departure (to Granville), a MOW train and two BB 67200.

Our train (in the back) is arriving at Montparnasse

Jimmy

Last edited:
Merci Jimmy, j'avais un doute!Très belles vues également que tu as mis en ligne.
Thank you Jimmy, I had a doubt! Very beautiful views also that you have put on-line.

Last edited:
Great !!!! Iceman 2117, amazing lok, and fine pictures... Maybe a bit desertic ??? But very interesting....

Friendly, Marc

Merci Jimmy, j'avais un doute!Très belles vues également que tu as mis en ligne.
Thank you Jimmy, I had a doubt! Very beautiful views also that you have put on-line.

Merci toi aussi Jean Pierre !
La prochaine série de screen sera soit sur Paris - Brive soit sur Paris - Creil, soit sur Rennes - Saint Malo
The next screens series will be on Paris - Brive, or Paris - Creil or Rennes - Saint Malo

Jimmy

Back