Screenshots of European Trains

@jpereira: Your screens are really poor.

@Jpereira: I won't say they're poor, but it would be a good idea to make a smaller selecion of screenshots. Just pick your favorite and post that instead of a lot of 'random' screenshots! Sometimes 1 picture can say more than 10 pictures, take Razvan's post for instance!

@MrEisbaer: Any idea when they are going to be released? They look great, and would fit beautifully in my layout!

Having said that, back on topic please! :D

Joram

hohenberg2jx5.jpg

@jpereira: Your screens are really poor. You can make Your own thread, where You put own screens, that everybody can judge Your work. That thread "Screenshots of European Trains" is for good screens, and for occasionality loading good screens from everybody.

My dear Polish trainzy friend,

;) Are you going to be the judge? Can you distinguish between the categories you have sorted? Are you dictating who can and who can't post screenies here? Just to learn.

Is the Screenshots Forum a judging pulpit? :confused: Or just a showcase? BTW, I don't see this thread being entitled "Good Screenshots of European Trains" :)hehe: Being the case, maybe you and I couldn't post any :hehe: )

Please, let's be polite and kind, it's free and rewarding. Just MHO. Most of times, silence is the fairest verdict. ;) Silenced posts result in the politest judgement.

The pulpit side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
@MrEisbaer: Any idea when they are going to be released? They look great, and would fit beautifully in my layout!

If you mean the Loco's, they are not from me, look at the DLS to the username hei51 and you'll find 6 versions of the Class 151 ;)

I build only the Layout on the Screenshot (and i think the loco's looks great on this shot) :D

Zieba, I think you are being grossly unfair. This thread is not purely for high resolution pictures or it would say so. No, it is for European Trains and that means everyone can join in. Personally, I think jpereiras pictures have much improved since his early stuff, but surely that is the case with all of us.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but being rude and insulting to a fellow Trainzer with the same interest as you is just silly and can land you with an infraction. Alberte is right. If you really don't like something then silence is the better option.

Zieba, we have all been impressed by the quality of your screenshots, and I for one cannot understand why you have taken this attitude with jpereira. Maybe you was having a bad day.

Padster.

Good evening,

I am the thread-starter and the Godfather of the name: Screenshots of European Trains. Portugal - according to my knowledge - is part of Europe (for me one of the most beautiful part of the continent with a lots of beauty). I never declared this thread to be the home of only 5 star screens. So, please let it so, as it is. This thread is open for all europeans, or any fans of the european rails. JPereira - like many others - is and will be my guest and he is welcome, independent of the fact that my taste is different. Zieba, your screens are welcome as well but please do not turn into moderator modus :eek: .

I do not want to discuss about taste, because it is very subjective...

Greetings for everybody and i wait all screens regardless of the quality :hehe:

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Nicely spoken Sura thanks very much. Sometimes we forget how rude such a message can be to the opposite side and that we all started from scratch.

sp3220080411223449vz9.jpg

I just was invited to post this screenie. The person in fact used some of my content in this shot. On the left some passenger coaches on the right a blind wall of an Amsterdam appartment building with a commercial painting for a restaurant named as and advertising with a famous Dutch diesel-electic train.

Ok. Sorry everybody. I just had to bad day. Of course I'm not a judge or moderator. Sorry for my judgement. Silence would be better.

Back