ty23_szd_3.jpg

ty23_szd_4.jpg

ty23_szd_5.jpg

ty23_szd_6.jpg

ty23_szd_7.jpg

ty23_szd_8.jpg

ty23_szd_9.jpg

ty23_szd_10.jpg

@MalignusPL may I ask how you zoomed in?

The numbers in the bottom left part of the picture say all.
Adding freeintcam=1 in trainzoptions.txt allows to move around and outside the cab with mouse, arrow keys and pg up, pg down.
Malignus placed one more locomotive somewhere, then adjusted camera for this shot by coming out from the cab with arrow keys (through wall:)). Zooming is done with mouse wheel.

Jaceck just answered haeven7's question on zooming.

As for sg1's question: it's my route, imaginary but based on real existing line in southern Poland (main line and several branch lines). A lot of time will pass before it's done.

One time our Hungarian friens told here a story about what happens with old and unused carriages. Here's my version.

Enough screens for me for at least a week or two ;) Have to work, have to live :]

Last edited:
It might be a little politically incorrect but the screen above might make one s**t down one's pants :eek:

Well... if we're in Eastern Europe, let's add some more of that here:

I'd also like to add that these two would be my 1st screens made under TRS2006 platform, some updates comin' soon.

Adding freeintcam=1 in trainzoptions.txt allows to move around and outside the cab with mouse, arrow keys and pg up, pg down.
Malignus placed one more locomotive somewhere, then adjusted camera for this shot by coming out from the cab with arrow keys (through wall:)). Zooming is done with mouse wheel.

What line in the text do you add it under?

Ok,thanks so I basically place one of those camera's in trainz on the tracks or whatever and do what?
:'( :'( :'(

@haeven7:

You have to add freeintcam=1 parameter into train config file (trainzoptions.txt) and then free camera will be availaible. Just get into the engine and try to move with the arrows, page up-down key or zooming with mousewheel. It has nothing to do with placing cameras along the track.

@Crash_HUN: try 'jankvis' assets on DLS (kuids with 328583: )

@haeven7:

You have to add freeintcam=1 parameter into train config file (trainzoptions.txt) and then free camera will be availaible. Just get into the engine and try to move with the arrows, page up-down key or zooming with mousewheel. It has nothing to do with placing cameras along the track.

@Crash_HUN: try 'jankvis' assets on DLS (kuids with 328583: )
Ok thanks I edited my trainzclasicsoption.txt and put
-freeintcam=1parameter

Pretty screens everyone. I have a great time watching all those screens. Here are some of the early 40's in Holland.

33710032.jpg

74992359.jpg

60740187.jpg

44690969.jpg

Special thanx to Trainspotters, deWitte, Edwintrainz, Rutger and of cause Stevado for the rollin' stock And Fokke and Rick for the signals.

Greetings,

Leen

Back